Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

superjoe83

Reaction score
@brv10
If you don't mind could you check my status? It is supposed to get built today, but I have a feeling the "ship" date got pushed back. Are you able to see the date? Thanks
3C63RRRL8NG261990

60mtnrun

Reaction score
If youre willing to travel to Reno NV I can share my salespersons contact info. I got about 11% off MSRP and he told me he would do invoice on any orders I sent his way. I bought from Dolan Ram in Reno and I live in Lake Tahoe, CA

60mtnrun

Reaction score
Just messaged you, I’m interested.
If youre willing to travel to Reno NV I can share my salespersons contact info. I got about 11% off MSRP and he told me he would do invoice on any orders I sent his way. I bought from Dolan Ram in Reno and I live in Lake Tahoe, CA
I I’m in Roseville California and down here there’s only Steeler ships. Lol I would really appreciate your info on Reno Nevada dealership. I just messaged you.

G rams

Reaction score
That would be a cool statistic to see. Order & delivered megacab ratio compared to crewcabs for instance. See what the actual difference is.

To my Canadian counter parts on this great form how long did it take you to get your von or Vin from your dealer on your build
Ordered Sept 13 2021, got VON May 4. Got VIN May 10. order status is D, no one knows when will be built etc.... FRUSTRATING

Jcole

Reaction score
How are you guys tracking your trucks after there shipped? I seen some of you are showing the vehicles on a map but when i ask for tracking info from dealer and fca they don’t know what im talking about…

Users who are viewing this thread