Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 The dealer finally got back to me with a status code of JS - Shipped to Storage.

If anyone knows, I'd be curious why a vehicle is placed in storage prior to being built/invoiced. Also, if you were in JS, how long it stayed there?
They will do that sometimes, you will still have to go back for QC, your truck is built but not inspected

RHINO69

Reaction score
Just noticed the spreadsheet was updated to show my truck KZX? I reached out to Sandi at MD and her system shows an ETA at Port Allen for 6/11. Which is odd because last week, she told me it had already arrived at the port? I am confused. Where does the spreadsheet pull it's info from? Ram tracker doesn't show to be delivered, but we already know that thing is a day or two combined. Sandi said she is reaching out to Aaron (?) who will hopefully be able to confirm, or deny, if the truck has actually been delivered.

Has anyone else had a vehicle go KZX per the spreadsheet, but it was not actually delivered yet? Curious to know.

littlejohn

Reaction score
@brv10 Do you have any idea what exactly is the KZLD status ? Iv read in the forum pages that its mixing yard but my dealer told me last week it was *delay* and cant get what is the cause :

3C63R3PL2NG245364 line 564 canadian order

Thanks!
Have a great day!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Just noticed the spreadsheet was updated to show my truck KZX? I reached out to Sandi at MD and her system shows an ETA at Port Allen for 6/11. Which is odd because last week, she told me it had already arrived at the port? I am confused. Where does the spreadsheet pull it's info from? Ram tracker doesn't show to be delivered, but we already know that thing is a day or two combined. Sandi said she is reaching out to Aaron (?) who will hopefully be able to confirm, or deny, if the truck has actually been delivered.

Has anyone else had a vehicle go KZX per the spreadsheet, but it was not actually delivered yet? Curious to know.
What's your vin?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 Do you have any idea what exactly is the KZLD status ? Iv read in the forum pages that its mixing yard but my dealer told me last week it was *delay* and cant get what is the cause :

3C63R3PL2NG245364 line 564 canadian order

Thanks!
Have a great day!
It means it is being sorted in the yard for the rail car, kind of a delay but not really.

QuattroCS

Reaction score

Derp

Reaction score
Will the Ram "trackyourorder" page show a shipped date if dealer status is KZOA, or is it possible that there's a disconnect?

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Will the Ram "trackyourorder" page show a shipped date if dealer status is KZOA, or is it possible that there's a disconnect?
these are the only status it reports on
statusCode "C"
statusDesc "Order Confirmed"

statusCode "D1"
statusDesc "Scheduled"

statusCode "E"
statusDesc "In Production"

statusCode "KZ"
statusDesc "Vehicle Built"

statusCode "KZM"
statusDesc "Shipped"

statusCode "KZX"
statusDesc "Delivered"

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
these are the only status it reports on
statusCode "C"
statusDesc "Order Confirmed"

statusCode "D1"
statusDesc "Scheduled"

statusCode "E"
statusDesc "In Production"

statusCode "KZ"
statusDesc "Vehicle Built"

statusCode "KZM"
statusDesc "Shipped"

statusCode "KZX"
statusDesc "Delivered"
And it seems that it quietly reports KZT if you're watching close. Your KZM block will go red with a shipped date, then it will simply update the shipped date when it goes KZT. This is based on observations from the past week or so and some chatter on here. I'm curiously watching if that date shifts again when it arrives in Port, before going KZX.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
And it seems that it quietly reports KZT if you're watching close. Your KZM block will go red with a shipped date, then it will simply update the shipped date when it goes KZT. This is based on observations from the past week or so and some chatter on here. I'm curiously watching if that date shifts again when it arrives in Port, before going KZX.
do you mean it will fill the block with a date is KZM and when the date changes or goes TBD again after that condition it becomes KZT?

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
do you mean it will fill the block with a date is KZM and when the date changes or goes TBD again after that condition it becomes KZT?
Like this. KZM it shows shipped. KZT the date updated.

Attachments

• 20220607_160757.jpg
    20220607_160757.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 56

IowaPW

Reaction score
cool thank you, i'm working with a friend to see if i can get something automated and more detailed oriented. thank you i made a note of it
now i'm curious if a date change in the others also means a status update.
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread