Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

drodegeb

Reaction score
Got a text from my dealer "Hoping to see your truck arrive at the rail yard on June 9th and then possibly arrive to us by the 13th. I'll keep you posted when I see it hit the rail yard"

Sweet, Banks needs my truck by the 23rd. Plus a big trip planned for the 27th back to Utah.

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

I was able to get the train car mine is on, which should arrive at the roper rail yard on 6/8 at 4:00am. Most likely yours is on the same train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AFF

Reaction score

Attachments

• My 3500 WS.PNG
    My 3500 WS.PNG
    362 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

waveslayer

Reaction score
I was able to get the train car mine is on, which should arrive at the roper rail yard on 6/8 at 4:00am. Most likely yours is on the same train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Could you PM me the info? I'd appreciate it hermano

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

superjoe83

Reaction score
Reactions: AFF

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I thought there had been more movement
11 more ordered
13 built
2 delivered
Any movement in the right direction is good.

Edit: Thank you @OfficerDirtySanchez for updating the spreadsheet
14 more ordered
20 built
9 delivered

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 16.33.23.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 13.41.07.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 13.41.07.png
    456.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

littlejohn

Reaction score
I thought there had been more movement
11 more ordered
13 built
2 delivered
Any movement in the right direction is good.
View attachment 39098
wow am i the last one made in september 2021 thats hasnt been delivered yet o_O haha! Its waiting for a ride i guess since im still KZLD. Im close to 9 months wait anyone can beat me on that ? :)

killborn

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez Thanks to a member here letting me know, my truck went KZM on 6/3 and it's sitting on a rail car. I'm line 641 on the sheet.
Curious to track your shipping progress. Mine has a ship date of 06/16 and will be heading to Alberta. Nervously hoping it makes it in time for my big camping trips.

Reactions: AFF

SeaBee-1

Reaction score
Why do the line numbers keep changing for orders? Is it best to reference them a different way when providing updates?

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Why do the line numbers keep changing for orders? Is it best to reference them a different way when providing updates?
because the sheet is organized by order date. if an order gets added after yours, but was placed earlier it will bump yours down. because most of the users are using forum names line references are helpful.

Gofast23

Reaction score
@brv10 If you have time, could you please look up the current status for VIN 3C6UR5FJ6NG315884? Per the Ram Tracker, it has been "In Production" for the past week. I'm curious to know what the issue is, if any. It is a Laramie Level A with Snow Chief, so I didn't think it needed to go to outside vendors, but I could be wrong. Thanks so much for all the help you provide the members.

Gofast23

Reaction score
@brv10 If you have time, could you please look up the current status for VIN 3C6UR5FJ6NG315884? Per the Ram Tracker, it has been "In Production" for the past week. I'm curious to know what the issue is, if any. It is a Laramie Level A with Snow Chief, so I didn't think it needed to go to outside vendors, but I could be wrong. Thanks so much for all the help you provide the members.
@brv10 The dealer finally got back to me with a status code of JS - Shipped to Storage.

If anyone knows, I'd be curious why a vehicle is placed in storage prior to being built/invoiced. Also, if you were in JS, how long it stayed there?

Users who are viewing this thread