Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
For all the Mark Dodge customers:
Just spoke with Sandi. I had some questions about the finance process but we got into talking about lead times from factory to dealer (MD specifically). My truck arrived at Port Allen yesterday morning (11:44AM). Assuming the order tracker is accurate, it took one day from factory to port. Port Allen is 125 miles from MD. Dealership ETA is currently 6/10-6/27. MD's sales have over quadrupled in the last year and this has caused PDIs to take twice as long (48 hours average), once vehicle arrives at the dealer. I believe Sandi said they are currently receiving hundreds of vehicles, per day. Once the vehicle has been delivered and the PDI has been completed, and email and/or a phone call goes out to the customer. This can take anywhere from 48 hours to one week. From there, it is finance/take delivery time.

So, for anyone else who may have a similar ship date to mine, +/- a few days, your truck is probably at the port or will be shortly!
Truck hit a worm-hole to Port Allen! That's awesome!

Rolly

Reaction score
l have a window sticker today but tracking says it’s still in production since May 24. Is this possible?

Dsp533

Reaction score
For what its worth, the ram tracker is at least 2 days delayed. Mine showed up Wednesday and I picked it up yesterday evening. Tracker still says shipping. Probably more beneficial for build status info vs the shipping info.

rMoose1776

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez Just heard from my dealer that my truck has an estimated delivery date of July 11th. Ram Chat and order tracking says the truck is still in scheduling. Not sure which would be more accurate but I tend to go with the dealer as Ram Chat has gone from D1 back to D a couple of times already.

Not sure if this means the sheet should update but my build is line 1179.

CFE

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez Just heard from my dealer that my truck has an estimated delivery date of July 11th. Ram Chat and order tracking says the truck is still in scheduling. Not sure which would be more accurate but I tend to go with the dealer as Ram Chat has gone from D1 back to D a couple of times already.

Not sure if this means the sheet should update but my build is line 1179.
This goes back to what I think it was ODS stated in response to my similar comment (dealer told me truck is enroute via rail - but ram track shows still waiting to be scheduled for delivery). Dealer never sent me any documentation, just their word - yet ram track says my truck is built but TBD for delivery.

I hope you're correct though and trucks are getting shipped to dealers before ram track catches up to it.

superjoe83

Reaction score
This goes back to what I think it was ODS stated in response to my similar comment (dealer told me truck is enroute via rail - but ram track shows still waiting to be scheduled for delivery). Dealer never sent me any documentation, just their word - yet ram track says my truck is built but TBD for delivery.

I hope you're correct though and trucks are getting shipped to dealers before ram track catches up to it.
My truck got loaded on a train on 6/1, the tracker still shows its waiting for shipping, so it does lag some, how much? I have no idea

Reactions: CFE

Namlehse

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting still in Mexico for 2.5 months. Ram has "Escalated" my case and the dealer has done basically the same but still no movement. I ordered on 1-11-22 and received an email from Ram stating my truck would be delivered the week of 4-20, so I went ahead and sold my old truck on about 4-1. So now I'm truckless and it sucks for so many reasons. - Just thought I'd post my case and situation. Live and learn I guess! If anyone has any tips or advice I'm all ears!
View attachment 38849
your truck is probably sitting next to mine. Ordered 1-29, Build 3-25, TBD Since. I was going to sell my truck, glad I didn't.

maxx442

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting still in Mexico for 2.5 months. Ram has "Escalated" my case and the dealer has done basically the same but still no movement. I ordered on 1-11-22 and received an email from Ram stating my truck would be delivered the week of 4-20, so I went ahead and sold my old truck on about 4-1. So now I'm truckless and it sucks for so many reasons. - Just thought I'd post my case and situation. Live and learn I guess! If anyone has any tips or advice I'm all ears!
View attachment 38849
You did the same thing as me. Got an email from Stellantis saying my truck had shipped. Went ahead and sold my 2016 and now I'm kinda screwed. Cancelling campground reservations due to no truck.

Last edited:

waveslayer

Reaction score
Got a text from my dealer "Hoping to see your truck arrive at the rail yard on June 9th and then possibly arrive to us by the 13th. I'll keep you posted when I see it hit the rail yard"

Sweet, Banks needs my truck by the 23rd. Plus a big trip planned for the 27th back to Utah.

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

CFE

Reaction score
You did the same thing as me. Got an email from Stellantis saying my truck had shipped. Went ahead and sold my 2016 and now I'm kinda screwed. Cancelling campground reservations due to no truck.
I'm hiring a truck to move me vs canceling.. but yea.. sucks with no truck

clw

Reaction score
EXACTLY the same situation here! My 4 and 9 yr old boys are super bummed! We just bought a camper in December and have been waiting on school to be out! Oh well, I guess we'll be taking the Family Truckster to the beach this summer. haha

maxx442

Reaction score
EXACTLY the same situation here! My 4 and 9 yr old boys are super bummed! We just bought a camper in December and have been waiting on school to be out! Oh well, I guess we'll be taking the Family Truckster to the beach this summer. haha
Yeah, my Grandson is not happy. This was his first year to go camping with Pop Pop without Mom and Dad. My camper is 500 miles from the campground.

Reactions: clw

Users who are viewing this thread