Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

NewGTGuy

Reaction score
Ordered my Limited 3500 H.O Cummins, totally loaded on 12/2... VIN 3C63R3SL6NG216134. Just heard from RAM Chat that they are "gathering parts" and there is no ETA yet. Seems like it might be a while. Hoping for delivery in the next couple of months. Such a beautiful truck. I'm excited. It will be worth the wait..

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Ordered my Limited 3500 H.O Cummins, totally loaded on 12/2... VIN 3C63R3SL6NG216134. Just heard from RAM Chat that they are "gathering parts" and there is no ETA yet. Seems like it might be a while. Hoping for delivery in the next couple of months. Such a beautiful truck. I'm excited. It will be worth the wait..
Could be a while. Mine is almost fully loaded. Didn't do Night Edition, but ordered just about everything else. Ordered 8/4/21, and still "gathering parts".

NewGTGuy

Reaction score

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Ouch... 5 months... Man..
There's still 12 others older than mine on the list here that are still in the same boat. There has been some progress the last week on the old ones, but it feels like an eternity waiting for them to get all my parts. Hopefully yours will get built without such a long delay.

gpattikjr

Reaction score
Seems like the HOs are the recent holdup.
The HOs and mega cabs seem to not be in rotation right now.

Fry

Reaction score
Looks like the current build plan is 2-7-22

Fry

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Laramie 12/23 vin 3C6UR5FL5NG234733 (row 812 in the spreadsheet) just got off the phone with ram chat. Told that "all the required materials for your new RAM 2500 have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in." From the build status codes it looks like it is in D status, I hope it doesn't sit there for too long. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath!
Looks like they have a 1/31/22 build plan. Says it’s delayed with a plant hold though. Mine is in The same status along with a few others I’ve looked up. Not sure what the delay is though.

oregonaggie

Reaction score
Yep, D1. Your dealer should be able to give you the "estimated shipping date" now. The truck should be built sometime around that date.
Did you sign up on cryptostickers? They will send you a notification once the equipment list and window sticker are available.
yes I signed up on cryptostickers the other day...anxiously waiting

fdreyno

Reaction score
I had been logging the "Ordered Trucks", Equipment List Available", and the "Windows Stickers Available" daily since early November from the "2022 RAM HD Order Tracking". Here is what the graph looks like - one assumption is that from Equipment List to Window Sticker time is pretty short. It also shows since the graph slope over time is about the same that they are not taking on much backlog (in fact from 11/15 or so they have burned some backlog going into the end of the year). Anyways - thanks for bearing with me:).

1642106417770.png

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
Longtime listener, first time caller!
Ordered my truck on 12/11 and had D1 status (scheduling of parts?) in late December. I was told by Ram Chat this morning that " parts have been gathered and build process should begin shortly". The person I talked to did mention they are not receiving status codes anymore. I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard that from Ram Chat or if the person I spoke to was just clueless when I asked for the status code.
I have not received an estimated build or ship date but I did fill out the form to have my truck added to the GoogleDoc. Cant wait!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Longtime listener, first time caller!
Ordered my truck on 12/11 and had D1 status (scheduling of parts?) in late December. I was told by Ram Chat this morning that " parts have been gathered and build process should begin shortly". The person I talked to did mention they are not receiving status codes anymore. I wasn't sure if anyone else had heard that from Ram Chat or if the person I spoke to was just clueless when I asked for the status code.
I have not received an estimated build or ship date but I did fill out the form to have my truck added to the GoogleDoc. Cant wait!
The "scheduling of parts" message you got in December sounds like D status. now that you're getting the "parts have been gathered" message, I think you're in D1.

andysrx

Reaction score
I asked RamChat for an update yesterday, they said all parts had been gathered and the truck will enter the build process soon.

Today I asked again, hoping to get a more definitive build date, and was told they are still gathering parts!

I’m afraid to ask again, my order may just reverse itself out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread