Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I’m afraid to ask again, my order may just reverse itself out.
Is your order on the spreadsheet?

If you really have gone from D1 back to D- don't worry too much. Lots and lots of members have had that happen. It's also possible Ramchat is giving you bad info. Your dealer could confirm.

Kubotafreak

Reaction score
@Kubotafreak plugging in VINs from the spreadsheet with blanks in column L, I noticed you have a build sheet now, but no Monroney (line 261

Thanks FFL348,
Hard to believe, but I delivered my second kid yesterday. Already seems like she is my good luck charm. :D

OfficerDirtySanchez, dealer showed my POC as KZ (release/invoiced) yesterday(don't know what type though, I assume at vender up fit).

franko

Reaction score
My rail car TTGX 992051 as of 4:00am is in spofford Texas . My truck needs to make it to twin oaks PA. Delivery date is 1/27- 2/5
Did you get the railcar # from the dealer? Mine sent me screenshots of the estimated delivery date, but I didnt see anything about what railcar its on.

andysrx

Reaction score
I wonder at what point RAM will stop taking orders on ‘22 in order to start ordering and producing ‘23 year models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyler2you

Reaction score
I wonder at what point RAM will stop taking orders on ‘22 in order to start ordering and producing ‘23 year models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Likely sometime in April based on what my local dealer told me last year.

BirdDogMax

Reaction score
Finally some solid info from Ram chat - dealer ETA 1/21/22-1/27/22.

The wait continues. If it does arrive around those dates it will be almost exactly 5 months from order to delivery. Better than some but a lot longer than I expected when I ordered it.

3C63RRJL4NG158836

BirdDogMax

Reaction score
Has anyone else who has been waiting since Aug/Sep/Oct '21 noticed a significant increase in cost? My sticker shows a $1,795 increase over MSRP when I ordered it, most of which comes from a higher base price. I would've expected that if anything were to go up it would be the options but that doesn't appear to be the case. Is this happening across the board?

OuterUB

Reaction score
So... Truck is scheduled to ship at 1:59 am on the 16th. Dealer checked a half hour ago and it's still at D1. Is there actually enough time to meet that shipping schedule or am I dreaming?

Jmar

Reaction score
Did you get the railcar # from the dealer? Mine sent me screenshots of the estimated delivery date, but I didnt see anything about what railcar its on.
One of the guys on this site got the rail car ##

rw4363

Reaction score
Has anyone else who has been waiting since Aug/Sep/Oct '21 noticed a significant increase in cost? My sticker shows a $1,795 increase over MSRP when I ordered it, most of which comes from a higher base price. I would've expected that if anything were to go up it would be the options but that doesn't appear to be the case. Is this happening across the board?
I ordered 11/09, POC shows an increase of $960 as of 01/17. Base price and Limited Level 1 Equipment Group have both increased. All other options are the same.

ACEd

Reaction score
My MSRP increased about $1000. POC sheet also increased. Sticker showed higher price but dealer did not mention price increase and deal went thru on lower original quote.

Some have reported Dealers tried to jack up price while others had same experience i had.

Firewall

Reaction score
I have tried to call, but unable to get to whatever prompt to enter my railcar number. I don't know which one to go to. Anyway, my railcar number is TTGX991356
Same with me, my railcar number is similar to yours, no luck with the prompts.

Bkff17

Reaction score
My rail car TTGX 992051 as of 4:00am is in spofford Texas . My truck needs to make it to twin oaks PA. Delivery date is 1/27- 2/5
Mine just passed through Ohio going to twin oaks. Getting closer.

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Just signed a build order on a F450. I prefer to get the Dodge I have on order, but after 23 weeks of not moving out of D status and not getting any info from Dodge, I'll go Ford if they can deliver first. No deposit required on the F450, and dealership said no worries if I back out due to the Dodge arriving first.

Users who are viewing this thread