Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OuterUB

Reaction score
Any idea what THIS means ? :eek:

Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator

Never saw this before when trying to retrieve build sheet .....

J-J

Reaction score

Ramcat

Reaction score
Are you kidding me!? 19xxxx!? Ram really needs a new system. Sounds like mine won't even be anything until mid year the way thi go are going. Wonder if I can just make it a 23 at this point ..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
I agree that the system seems flawed, and I feel bad for those who came before me that still aren’t built. But Im thrilled to be one of the lucky ones.

J-J

Reaction score
I agree that the system seems flawed, and I feel bad for those who came before me that still aren’t built. But Im thrilled to be one of the lucky ones.
Yeah, 2021 has been a very horrible year why should I think this would be any different. Here's to maybe one day.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Yeah, 2021 has been a very horrible year why should I think this would be any different. Here's to maybe one day.

Same boat I looked on chart I am 12 days after you. I ordered limited 3500 mega cab HO no movement since vin. Even my dealer has gotten orders after my date they have tried to find out why but nothing at all.

Last edited:

pacu44

Reaction score
I just got the same thing from them. "all parts are in and sequenced" told to contact them again at the end of the week for an update.

AmmoRAD

Reaction score

I feel your pain. I'm a 14XX VIN sequence and still waiting for parts. Just tried Ram chat for the first time and got the canned responses about being in scheduling phase of manufacturing. Won't give me or dealer any info on what options that I ordered are causing delays. Really frustrating to see similar builds with VINs way after mine getting cranked out, but can't get any info on mine.

J-J

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I'm a 14XX VIN sequence and still waiting for parts. Just tried Ram chat for the first time and got the canned responses about being in scheduling phase of manufacturing. Won't give me or dealer any info on what options that I ordered are causing delays. Really frustrating to see similar builds with VINs way after mine getting cranked out, but can't get any info on mine.
Oh man, only thing I see we can do it keep messages going to ram chat daily to see if that helps.

Curleybill

Reaction score
I just got this message for ram chat. I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I’m not sure what that means.

Curleybill

Reaction score
I just got this message for ram chat. I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I’m not sure what that means.
Vin# 3C6UR5PL0NG208541

Users who are viewing this thread