Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

cmh2007

Reaction score
Did you also get confirmation of your current status? It doesn't look like your window sticker has popped up yet so I wonder if your truck has shipped.
Per brz yes it is confirmed and per ram chat on the date. We are expecting the window sticker on monday or so

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ramcat

Reaction score
Received my first email this morning from Ram Customer Care welcoming thanking me for ordering and providing my VIN (which I already had from dealer). Anyone seen any correlation of receiving that email and your truck build starting? It may just be a coincidence, but I'm hoping it means they are finally going to start the build.
I got an email from them this morning as well. First time. Ive been in D1 with a ship date of 12/17 for about 10 days. The email says something about ensuring the unit is built to highest quality, yada, yada, no dealer eta yet. I’m hoping it means it’s being built.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Wjere are yall getting the train car info at?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ramcat

Reaction score
How do you sign up for email updates?
I gave my dealer my email to add to order at his request. He said I’d get updates. This is the first one I’ve seen since ordering. But every time you check ram chat they ask your email so maybe that’s where it came from? My dealer was included on email so makes me think it’s just the email addresses associated with the order. Who knows. But if bugging ram chat gets my truck built, I’ll check every day.

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
I gave my dealer my email to add to order at his request. He said I’d get updates. This is the first one I’ve seen since ordering. But every time you check ram chat they ask your email so maybe that’s where it came from? My dealer was included on email so makes me think it’s just the email addresses associated with the order. Who knows. But if bugging ram chat gets my truck built, I’ll check every day.
I did the same. But have never received an email from them.

nyfireman22

Reaction score
I did the same. But have never received an email from them.
It seems to be hit and miss who actually gets the emails. I've yet to receive anything either, and my equipment list populated Friday. Some people have reported getting certificates for $$$ off new vehicle purchases as well, but I've never seen one of those either even after 4 new vehicles in the last six years. Yet when my salesperson checked the system, it showed two certificates in my name. It's like the build sequence process, I suspect there is a dart board involved.

owdiss78

Reaction score
It seems to be hit and miss who actually gets the emails. I've yet to receive anything either, and my equipment list populated Friday. Some people have reported getting certificates for $$$ off new vehicle purchases as well, but I've never seen one of those either even after 4 new vehicles in the last six years. Yet when my salesperson checked the system, it showed two certificates in my name. It's like the build sequence process, I suspect there is a dart board involved.

Agreed I signed up 4 months ago for emails because I heard you get anywhere from $500-$1500 ram bucks but have yet to see any. Also I got a control number for my order to get updates by email I have yet to get a single one and that was 11-9 I ordered 9/20/21 still not one update from anyone.

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
I've never been on Ram chat and got the email, but I have been bugging my dealer for a status sine I ordered in early August and still awaiting parts, even though very similar builds with VINs later than mine already have window stickers. I was hoping it meant progress, but seems maybe they are finally just getting around to emailing everyone who ordered a '22.

Ramcat

Reaction score
According to Ram chat this morning I am now in shipping. They couldn’t give me dealer eta but I will ask dealer if they have further info. Maybe the email did mean something.

Benitslu

Reaction score
According to Ram chat this morning I am now in shipping. They couldn’t give me dealer eta but I will ask dealer if they have further info. Maybe the email did mean something.

I think the email was coincidence. I received one also saying my truck will be built soon etc. I know mine is at the port waiting for transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramcat

Reaction score
I think the email was coincidence. I received one also saying my truck will be built soon etc. I know mine is at the port waiting for transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could be. Either way, I hope this status change is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread