Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

MrTaz

Reaction score
Hey OfficerDirtySanchez - moving right along.... Received an update of KZLD on my truck. It will eventually go to Salt Lake City, UT area. Once there, it will be transported to Nampa Idaho to the dealer. Can't wait to have a new cowgirl cadillac :) - FYI for a spreadsheet update and Thank You again for all your efforts and support ;)I

@OfficerDirtySanchez

Also KZLD for me. Equipment listing and window sticker has posted!
I don't see a KZLD status code in the list. What is that one?

Bandit400

Reaction score
Wow. Bad ass truck. Limited 5500. You don’t see many of those out there.
When did the window sticker show up? It’ll be tough to get that truck to you in 2 weeks. Good luck, only with luck it’s possible lol. They usually ride on a train for couple weeks alone.

*2012 Ram 2500 MegaCab Laramie, 2 Tone Black and Silver. Deleted at 109k miles, 240k miles already. No issues, all OEM under the hood. Original 68rfe with only one fluid change.

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. Still waiting)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Tolym. Window sticker just showed up this morning. The build sheet populated on 12/10. Agree, its a stretch to get it for the end of the month but I can only hope :)

Taja1002

Reaction score
Just an update…truck has been at rail yard in PA since 12/8. Originally told 12/3-12/13 couple days ago 12/8-12/16 and today got a email from RAM saying NO date. I’ve lost my patience….the dealer is less than an hour from rail yard.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Just an update…truck has been at rail yard in PA since 12/8. Originally told 12/3-12/13 couple days ago 12/8-12/16 and today got a email from RAM saying NO date. I’ve lost my patience….the dealer is less than an hour from rail yard.

Same boat

GM says they’re short on truck drivers to move vehicles from train yard to dealer.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Guys.. who has the best deals right now on a new order? Still Sandy at Mark Dodge?

Can you send her contact info? I have a buddy wanting to order a 2022. Thanks

Bandit400

Reaction score
Just received an update from Cryptostickers that I now have a Window Sticker for my Ram 5500 Limited VIN:3C7WRNEL2NG117469 . Order date was 6/30/21. Hooray! The real question is will I get this before the end of this year. Probably going to be very tight to meet that date. (https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469)
Here is the other part of the truck. Cant wait to "marry" the two :) All prepped and ready for install when the truck is delivered. I am so glad I secured this bed back in June when I ordered the truck. 60 week lead time currently on newly ordered CM Aluminum SK flatbeds due to supply chain issues.

ALSK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread