Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. People flock from all over this great country of ours to take advantage of MD’s world famous deals.

But there is a dealer in PA that members have said is competitive. I’m sure SOTL would have ordered from there if that was an option at the time.

Exactly.

I didn’t learn of Chapman in Horsham until I was already done my research and ordered.

They are @20 mins from my house.

No regrets with MD tho.

Deki

Reaction score
Exactly.

I didn’t learn of Chapman in Horsham until I was already done my research and ordered.

They are @20 mins from my house.

No regrets with MD tho.
Chapman isn't even close on their pricing to MD. They are 20 minutes from me as well.

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
Chapman isn't even close on their pricing to MD. They are 20 minutes from me as well.

That was my impression, but a member here said he was buying from them and it was pretty close.

I’m selling my vehicle private, instead of trade because I will get more for it that way. And for $1100 to ship my truck up, I feel as though it’s still less expensive to order from Mark Dodge with no BS.

They are not passing along any of the pricing increases, The price it was when it was ordered, is the price you pay.

franko

Reaction score
I just ordered from them last week. They are doing the same deal as MD.
I'm right up the street in Warrington.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Congratulations. But please don’t leave this thread when you get your truck! We need you.
I don't think I could. It's honestly kinda fun keeping track of this stuff.

However, I probably won't sign up to start the file for 2023 orders. Unless I somehow magically order one myself (not going to happen).

tolym

Reaction score

However, I probably won't sign up to start the file for 2023 orders. Unless I somehow magically order one myself (not going to happen).

Thank you sir. We need to buy you some or coffee if you don’t drink beer.
With the statement above, you’ll be here until May? Is that when they started taking orders for 22s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Well, if I stick around for all of the 2022 orders to be delivered that'll probably be until about October based on how long it seems its taken for some folks to get their 2021s.

Coffee in the morning. Beer in the afternoon. Usually..

Deki

Reaction score
I just ordered from them last week. They are doing the same deal as MD.
I'm right up the street in Warrington.

Ok, i thought we were talking about Chapman here in AZ lol my mistake. Chapman here in AZ was significantly higher priced than MD, with not not very good communication.

dlayng

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez ,

My order, NG116731, was built on 11/20 and released to shipping with ETA for delivery of 12/15-12/28. I checked with the dealer again last Friday, the 3rd, and as of that day the status shows as KZT, and still sitting at Saltillo waiting to get loaded on a train for Mechanicville, NY. ETA to the dealer is still 12/15 - 12/28.

Fingers crossed I see it before Christmas. Not holding my breath though.

Thanks for all your hard work on the tracking sheet, and congrats on getting your build sheet and window sticker as well.

Slb1022

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez ,

My order, NG116731, was built on 11/20 and released to shipping with ETA for delivery of 12/15-12/28. I checked with the dealer again last Friday, the 3rd, and as of that day the status shows as KZT, and still sitting at Saltillo waiting to get loaded on a train for Mechanicville, NY. ETA to the dealer is still 12/15 - 12/28.

Fingers crossed I see it before Christmas. Not holding my breath though.

Thanks for all your hard work on the tracking sheet, and congrats on getting your build sheet and window sticker as well.
My truck is expected 12/27-1/10. It’s built and I thinks it’s probably sitting there waiting to start moving north. I also think it will go to Mechanicville and then finally CT. Perhaps your truck will ship with mine?

pacu44

Reaction score
dropped this in the wrong thread.

Got an email today from Renae (Mark Dodge)
"your truck has been assigned a build date and moved to D1 status. Your truck is slated for production on 1/08."

Moving much faster than anticipated. NOT A COMPLAINT :)

ACEd

Reaction score
Much improvement since end of November - down to 3 of May orders (one in D1), 12 June orders, and 14 July orders without Equipment Lists - still no understanding of why those few are not built - but maybe there is hope.

As of 11/30/2021% of OrdersOrdersTruck StatusAs of 12/10/2021Incr over 11/30% of Orders
30881.9%359Equipment Lists (May-July Orders)3292191.6%
29578.8%359Window Stickers (May-July Orders)3253090.5%
9124.6%359Delivered (May-July Orders)1283735.7%
13041.7%343Equipment Lists (Aug-Dec)1744450.7%
12339.4%343Window Stickers (Aug-Dec)1573445.8%
278.7%343Delivered (Aug-Dec Orders)502314.6%

fdreyno

Reaction score

RAM should buy you a truck (or upgrade yours) annually just to keep you doing this:). It doesn't seem like much but for the 700 of us who have logged orders into your spreadsheet I know that we really appreciate it.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

"your truck has been assigned a build date and moved to D1 status. Your truck is slated for production on 1/08."

WOW! Your order must be the fastest we've seen move along. Congrats! I can only attempt to mentally understand this given you ordered a Tradesman. Keep us updated. Let's see if you become the fastest to go from order to delivery.Attach files

Thebuilderman

Reaction score

That’s amazingly fast. That’s fast for normal pre Covid times. Renae sent me an email a couple weeks ago saying I have a build date but didn’t mention a status update. I assume I’m in D1. I don’t bug her at all. I figure I’ll get it when I get it but the wait is killing me and I would like to know if it stays on track. I’m figuring if it stays on track delivery to MD will be mid to late January. It would be beneficial to me though so I know when to sell my existing truck. But I’m loath to bug her or anybody here.

Users who are viewing this thread