Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

DudeBro

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to FCA to update the D1 and ship date columns periodically?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I think some people do. But they'd probably get in trouble for sharing that information. It's probably best not to push on it too much and just be thankful when they do share insights.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
FWIW, my dealership owner called me this afternoon and stated that my truck had moved to D1 status with a build date of 8/3. I am aware of the 8/9 conversation!
Whoa. Keep us updated. I guess as of now I've been treating the "Ship Date" column as a "estimated" ship date. So I'll enter that for now. But please do let us know what happens when that date comes and goes.

Benitslu

Reaction score
If he is correct , the production start of 8/9 was not accurate.

That would be a nice surprise.
I really do not see much activity in the 2021 thread and some of those sound like they could be pushed to 22’s.
I emailed Mark Dodge yesterday…still D status. Ordered 6/25 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
MAJOR MILESTONE: We now have more than 100 orders (104 in fact) in the sheet!

I never thought we'd be able to reach this level of visibility.

Whether or not we'll be able to tease out any trends to confirm hypothesis around RAM's build sequence is another question.

jetrinka

Reaction score
Perhaps a column for the general major area the truck is being delivered to should be added. For example I am about 45 minutes north of Seattle - may shed some light on general area priorities/train loading/etc

Users who are viewing this thread