Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Added mine. Looks like I have the oldest order.
It will be really interesting to hear when yours starts to move to production.

Out of curiosity, do you remember roughly when you got your VIN? Was it closer to the date when 2022 orders officially opened? I find your 428 sequence interesting considering how early you ordered.

Flyr282

Reaction score
It will be really interesting to hear when yours starts to move to production.

Out of curiosity, do you remember roughly when you got your VIN? Was it closer to the date when 2022 orders officially opened? I find your 428 sequence interesting considering how early you ordered.
I got my Vin early June or the end of May and was supposed to be a 21. Just last week they finally finished collecting all the parts and "will start building soon". I also ordered almost every option so the chip shortage probably caused issues there.

old eagle

Reaction score
Spent some time browsing this thread. I ordered a '22 earlier this month and today posted my info on the order tracking sheet, line 40. My status must be '??' or higher than 'BA' because dealer said the order had been accepted and all the parts were gathered up. This will be my third RAM.

My order reads very close to Kingphillip's order. EXCEPT, my truck is a cab chassis , C60. Why? I will install a Hawk flatbed. That will leave a little space for 'other stuff'. And, I think the payload will be higher than standard box.

On another topic, where should I post questions re upfitting my truck? Air bags, etc.

Thanks, OLD EAGLE

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
@old eagle or @Flyr282 did you get clear information from your dealer that your builds reached a status beyond D? I don't think anyone on the forum has been able to confidently say they reached D1 or beyond yet, so you'd be one of the first.

@Flyr282 it makes sense that yours could be the first to reach this status as we get close to the production start date and your order and sequence number are so early.

Christofo

Reaction score
Looks like mine disappeared :confused: - Should I submit the form again?

Ordered 7/15
3C6UR5CJ1NG121641
2500 CCSB 4x4 - 6.4L - Tradesman

BTW, could you add a sort/filter to row 5? Appreciate you putting this together!

Flyr282

Reaction score
@old eagle or @Flyr282 did you get clear information from your dealer that your builds reached a status beyond D? I don't think anyone on the forum has been able to confidently say they reached D1 or beyond yet, so you'd be one of the first.

@Flyr282 it makes sense that yours could be the first to reach this status as we get close to the production start date and your order and sequence number are so early.
My dealer has been silent and useless for updates. I've been doing the online ram chat every week asking for an update.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Looks like mine disappeared :confused: - Should I submit the form again?
That's weird. I know I had seen your username on there before. I'm not sure what happened. I just re-added you. There is a separate sheet with all the form submissions so your info hadn't been completely lost.
BTW, could you add a sort/filter to row 5? Appreciate you putting this together!
For some reason filters don't show up in the public view of the sheet. They do in my edit view.

However, you can apply filters (only visible to you) in under Data > Filter Views > Create new temporary filter view.

BRob

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez just FYI, i just submitted my full VIN & truck details so as I’m sure you’re expecting right now (understand you are making updates to the form/script) there are duplicate entries. Looks to be the same situation for @mxsnow.

I think it’s great we are tracking it all in one place and will be interesting to see if there is any real correlation between build options and/or model.

Also, if you need/want help with the scripting or form management, I’d be happy to help. I enjoy keeping up with the threads and everyone’s theories and I work with code quite a bit for work. No pressure though, just thought I’d offer in case you were looking!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Thanks, @BRob. Until I get de-duplication figured out I've been doing it manually next time I have a chance after I see a new submission.

I'll let you know about scripting help. If there were a way to use version control it might be easier to manage across multiple contributors.

Jock_E_Shift

Reaction score
Saw mine in there, if you want to fill in the rest of the blanks its also a crew cab 6.7L Cummins

hergfest

Reaction score
3C6UR5KL7NG120724, ordered 7/10, I'm in D1 according to my POC, scheduled ship date of 8/13, loaded out Laramie Long Bed 2500.

b307a1

Reaction score
Spent some time browsing this thread. I ordered a '22 earlier this month and today posted my info on the order tracking sheet, line 40. My status must be '??' or higher than 'BA' because dealer said the order had been accepted and all the parts were gathered up. This will be my third RAM.

My order reads very close to Kingphillip's order. EXCEPT, my truck is a cab chassis , C60. Why? I will install a Hawk flatbed. That will leave a little space for 'other stuff'. And, I think the payload will be higher than standard box.

On another topic, where should I post questions re upfitting my truck? Air bags, etc.

Thanks, OLD EAGLE
Just out of curiosity what trim are you getting? Kingphillip is getting a Limited and the spread sheet shows you are getting an SLT.

Can you expand on your build a little such as what color and interior that you are getting?...and based on your vin I take it you are getting a single rear wheel chassis cab.

Users who are viewing this thread