Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

luke42179

Reaction score
Is there any way to update the sheet myself when I've already submitted my info? If there is, maybe let us know and save yourself some time . . .

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Is there any way to update the sheet myself when I've already submitted my info? If there is, maybe let us know and save yourself some time . . .
Not yet. My pesky day job gets in the way of making all the enhancements I want. But I'm thinking of standing up another form allowing people to add their status dates to the sheet.

In the meantime, if you make comments on the sheet, I can incorporate new data. Or you can post it in this thread or PM me. I'm paying attention to all the communications I can to enrich the data we're tracking.

BcMac23

Reaction score
Was just told by Ram chat that mine should begin being built soon, all parts available and gathered. No ETA on shipping though

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Was just told by Ram chat that mine should begin being built soon, all parts available and gathered. No ETA on shipping though
I'm starting to feel like this is a relatively meaningless status update from Ram chat. So many people have heard this. I also highly suspect they haven't really gathered parts. But perhaps have at least accounted for the parts needed for the build throughout the supply chain. It doesn't make sense to me they have warehouses full of parts needed for months of truck production.

GLB1950

Reaction score
So, how long after the dealer says it was ordered, is a VIN # generated? Curious minds want to know. Hah, never mind, just emailed my salesman and he supplied my info. Will upload on the build string.

FarmerSteve

Reaction score
Interesting information, thanks for setting this up.

BTW: my truck's info seems to have been added twice. Sorry, I only can afford 1 new truck.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Interesting information, thanks for setting this up.

BTW: my truck's info seems to have been added twice. Sorry, I only can afford 1 new truck.
And I can barely afford 1 new truck! I think I had beat you to it when I saw your info in the other thread. I removed my row. Thanks for adding your build!

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the trucks listed are orders from Mark Dodge. They sure have gotten a lot of business from here.

BcMac23

Reaction score
This is what I ordered, although the sheet says 2021 this was used as the template for the 2022 that was ordered. What did everyone else order?
Screenshot_20210729-092533_Drive.jpg

obhitn3

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the trucks listed are orders from Mark Dodge. They sure have gotten a lot of business from here.
Maybe we add a column for it. I'll add Sandi at Mark Dodge on mine!! Sandi Saves the Day!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
we add a column for it. I'll add Sandi at Mark Dodge on mine!! Sandi Saves the Day!
I'm curious too. But it'll be hard to backfill for the almost 100 orders we are tracking so far. But I can add it to the notes field when we know where the order was from. I'm sure scanning through the 2022 orders thread would give us a few more of those answers.

Users who are viewing this thread