Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

IowaPW

Reaction score
Heads up that updates to the spreadsheet will be spotty over the next week.

I'm finally doing my first real trip with the truck and I'm pretty excited about it. I finished installing a front hitch for a bike rack and 4awg wiring with relay to an aux switch to connect to a dc-dc charger for the trailer. Looking forward to testing it all out.
Good luck taking a break...you deserve it! :D

QuattroCS

Reaction score

I'm finally doing my first real trip with the truck and I'm pretty excited about it. I finished installing a front hitch for a bike rack and 4awg wiring with relay to an aux switch to connect to a dc-dc charger for the trailer. Looking forward to testing it all out.
Have Fun @OfficerDirtySanchez Enjoy yourself, we will survive, contrary to popular opinion ;)

RHINO69

Reaction score

Have fun! Safe travels!!

MTRam

Reaction score
Hi all. My truck has made it up from Mexico and has been unloaded from the rail car. Does anyone know what the tracking info from Union Pacific below means? Truck is headed to Mark Dodge so I wasn’t sure about the New Orleans part.
b2a6062a86833bbe5ac816d3d05061b7.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLD

Reaction score
Hi all. My truck has made it up from Mexico and has been unloaded from the rail car. Does anyone know what the tracking info from Union Pacific below means? Truck is headed to Mark Dodge so I wasn’t sure about the New Orleans part.
b2a6062a86833bbe5ac816d3d05061b7.jpeg

Rail car was probably unloaded on the 17th in Port Allen like mine was. Empty rail car is now at New Orleans. I did see a bunch of car carrying rail cars in New Orleans yesterday.

MTRam

Reaction score
Rail car was probably unloaded on the 17th in Port Allen like mine was. Empty rail car is now at New Orleans. I did see a bunch of car carrying rail cars in New Orleans yesterday.

That makes sense. Empty rail car went to New Orleans. Duh on my part. Thanks!

rcs734

Reaction score
OfficerDirtySanchez, spoke to Ramchat today and was told my truck is in the shipping stage but no ETA to the dealer. line 1221 in your spreadsheet. Thanks again for all the work you put into it.
Got another update today, Seems dealer ETA is between 5/31 and 06/10. Is there a way to track it during this stage?

M376X6

Reaction score
New to the forum folks. I traded my 2019 Charger Hellcat in when I ordered a 2022 Ram 3500 Limited. It has been in D1 for a coupe of weeks. The VIN was quick, it is 3C63RRRL8NG318897
I ordered my 2012 Laramie Longhorn and it has been a fantastic truck. I plan on selling it when I get word that my new truck has been built and is on its way. The dealer said the ship date
was June 5th, but they stated this is fiction and I believe it as I have read many posts on the internet that say the same thing. I ordered my Ram on April 15th so I'm hoping to have the
truck by July but that is a pie in the sky unknown as of right now. If anyone has some helpful information it is always welcome. Thanks Oh, My forum name is based on my looking at a
picture many years ago of a model of an M37 that was a 6X6. I took a regular M37B1 and with a lot of designing and building I built it into a 6X6. Just some trivia in case anyone is interested.

RHINO69

Reaction score
New to the forum folks. I traded my 2019 Charger Hellcat in when I ordered a 2022 Ram 3500 Limited. It has been in D1 for a coupe of weeks. The VIN was quick, it is 3C63RRRL8NG318897
I ordered my 2012 Laramie Longhorn and it has been a fantastic truck. I plan on selling it when I get word that my new truck has been built and is on its way. The dealer said the ship date
was June 5th, but they stated this is fiction and I believe it as I have read many posts on the internet that say the same thing. I ordered my Ram on April 15th so I'm hoping to have the
truck by July but that is a pie in the sky unknown as of right now. If anyone has some helpful information it is always welcome. Thanks Oh, My forum name is based on my looking at a
picture many years ago of a model of an M37 that was a 6X6. I took a regular M37B1 and with a lot of designing and building I built it into a 6X6. Just some trivia in case anyone is interested.
We've seen people get lucky. You'd be one of them, if you received your truck on or around July 15th (3 months). It has happened, but they are far and few between. Take a look at the spreadsheet. Average wait seems to be 5-9 months. I've noticed there has been an uptick in 6.7s getting built and a lull in 6.4s getting built. So there is a possibility, but it is probably fair to say your truck wont be delivered until more like September, and that would still be considered somewhat quick.

I ordered my L3 Power Wagon on 1/22/22 and it has still not been built. Estimated ship date of 5/26, which I fully expect to get pushed back. Shipping from factory to dealer has an average time frame of about one month right now. So, in the case my est. ship date doesn't get pushed back (unlikely), I could expect to take delivery in early July. And that's on a late January order, as mentioned. Dealers seem to tell everyone "up to 16 weeks". Rarely does anyone receive their truck in that 4 months.

M376X6

Reaction score
We've seen people get lucky. You'd be one of them, if you received your truck on or around July 15th (3 months). It has happened, but they are far and few between. Take a look at the spreadsheet. Average wait seems to be 5-9 months. I've noticed there has been an uptick in 6.7s getting built and a lull in 6.4s getting built. So there is a possibility, but it is probably fair to say your truck wont be delivered until more like September, and that would still be considered somewhat quick.

I ordered my L3 Power Wagon on 1/22/22 and it has still not been built. Estimated ship date of 5/26, which I fully expect to get pushed back. Shipping from factory to dealer has an average time frame of about one month right now. So, in the case my est. ship date doesn't get pushed back (unlikely), I could expect to take delivery in early July. And that's on a late January order, as mentioned. Dealers seem to tell everyone "up to 16 weeks". Rarely does anyone receive their truck in that 4 months.
Thanks

QuattroCS

Reaction score
nice, add to the list if you havent already, and some pics of those 6x6 would be icing on the cake. Your build also sounds very interesting on that project.

M376X6

Reaction score
Thanks. It has a Dodge 360 V8 I mated up to the original Military version NP420. Power Steering and an engine 12 volt clutched air compressor. Modified AC York compressor. The bed is 9 1/2 feet long.
I custom built the roll bar to fit inside the canvas cab cover. She is in dire need of a major rebuild from the abuse we give her and the other hunting trucks we use to hunt elk, deer, and pronghorn all over the West.
This next major rebuild I'm going to paint her simply OD to match the other trucks. I have a M37B1 4X4 that is original except the 318 V8, power steering, and air compressor as well.

willstoy

Reaction score
What's the name of the form that the dealer has that I should get a screen shot of that has the status information on it? I scrolled back thru as someone posted it recently, but couldn't find it.... :(

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
What's the name of the form that the dealer has that I should get a screen shot of that has the status information on it? I scrolled back thru as someone posted it recently, but couldn't find it.... :(
Talking about the POC? Priced Order Confirmation. But if you ask your dealer for the POC they will know. If they don't, get a new dealer.

willstoy

Reaction score
Talking about the POC? Priced Order Confirmation. But if you ask your dealer for the POC they will know. If they don't, get a new dealer.
Almost 6 months into this, too late to change or I would have LOL.... Getting info is like pulling teeth unfortunately. My dealer on my Jailbreak I ordered reached out ever couple weeks to keep me posted.... it took 4 months, and I ordered it 3 weeks after the truck.... :)

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez : Currently line number 1320 on the spreadsheet - Equipment listing available as of 23 MAY 2022.

Wasn't expecting to get the equipment listing this early. Renae from Mark Dodge told me last month it would enter the build stage on the 25th of May but I had already prepared myself for it to stay in D1 well past that. On the new Ram Order Tracking website is shows it entered the build phase on the 18th of May and an estimated delivery date near the end of June. I doubt the shipping stage will be ahead of schedule as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread