Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Well if it’s going to be 9 months I might see if I could order a 23 model
I believe 2023 ordering doesn't open for a few more months. The parts are basically the same, also for the small amount I understand, model year is also determined by production month and year. In 9 Months will be 2023.

RHINO69

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer before I ordered it that it would be 2 to 4 months
They told me "up to 16 weeks" (4 months). In 6 days, it will be 4 months. Still no equipment listing/window sticker. Just shipping the truck from factory to dealer is taking, on average, one month. So I most likely have at least one more month to wait, but hopefully no longer than two more months.

pcoreas

Reaction score
Another email for NG269737

First time as 5/7/22 to 5/16/22

Now update delivery 5/16/22 to 5/18/22

1ae8192ab4ceccb47abff6002005c724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beckty85

Reaction score
I believe 2023 ordering doesn't open for a few more months. The parts are basically the same, also for the small amount I understand, model year is also determined by production month and year. In 9 Months will be 2023.
I haven't heard what there plan is for '23 orders yet, But I ordered my '22 mega cab on 05/31 of last year. MD started taking '22 orders at the beginning of May last year. Production didn't begin until beginning of August

Anrkist

Reaction score
I just passed 10 months, truck is built no shipping eta…
OMG dude, I can't imagine. At what point is it worth just cancelling and reordering? I almost ordered your exact build but then downgraded to tradesman because I wanted the surround cameras and blind spot detection. I ordered in Febuary and its getting painted today, I sincerely hope its not another 2-3 month wait for shipping.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
OMG dude, I can't imagine. At what point is it worth just cancelling and reordering? I almost ordered your exact build but then downgraded to tradesman because I wanted the surround cameras and blind spot detection. I ordered in Febuary and its getting painted today, I sincerely hope its not another 2-3 month wait for shipping.
Only reason I’m sticking around is because I really want the Olive Green and as of right now it stickers for 83k and I’m locked in at 76k msrp and dealer said he is gonna try to knock it down another 3k hopefully. Not holding my breath for that one but crossing my fingers.

Anrkist

Reaction score
Only reason I’m sticking around is because I really want the Olive Green and as of right now it stickers for 83k and I’m locked in at 76k msrp and dealer said he is gonna try to knock it down another 3k hopefully. Not holding my breath for that one but crossing my fingers.
Sounds like you are near the finish line god speed!

My loaded tradesman was msrp 82k and I’m locked in at under invoice for 69k so I imagine they have a little room left to treat you right for the crazy wait.

SGTRAM

Reaction score
Spoke with ramchat yesterday. New delivery window is 6/3 to 6/23. Granted, I ordered in late December, but this is the third time my truck has been delayed....

I also ordered my truck in late December and the delivery window is around late June to first week of July. My went on D1 on 4/27.

saltonbuoy

Reaction score
Line 1246 in shipping phase, per RamChat, since 5/14.

Agent mentioned it stays in that phase until delivered to dealer. Understanding there’s no specific timeline for delivery, should I just coordinate with the dealer for updates now?

NightTrain

Reaction score
Line 1246 in shipping phase, per RamChat, since 5/14.

Agent mentioned it stays in that phase until delivered to dealer. Understanding there’s no specific timeline for delivery, should I just coordinate with the dealer for updates now?

Yeah, RamChat won't provide any detail on shipping. Your best bet is to get a railcar number, if that's how it's shipping, and tracking it yourself. I know others have posted info on how to contact the rail lines.

saltonbuoy

Reaction score
Yeah, RamChat won't provide any detail on shipping. Your best bet is to get a railcar number, if that's how it's shipping, and tracking it yourself. I know others have posted info on how to contact the rail lines.

Excellent, thank you!

Shipping to MD, which seems to be via railcar. I’m not in a rush, but still curious to know if it departed the plant.

Users who are viewing this thread