Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ordering?

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Rich,
You are probably the most thorough, meticulous truck buyer I've ever read about. And your wife is a saint to spend 2 hours with the process. You definitely get the trophy!

BTW - my ordered 2020 3500 Laramie, crew cab, 4x4, HO Cummins is fairly well loaded and the build sheet is 10 pages. I bet a Nickle you get the build sheet trophy as well.

Enjoy that beauty!
That's hilarious brother John, you've got me an my wife just rolling over here. She was a smart @$$ though sn said you ought to live with him, lol. I wasnt exaggerating either, then I tried to remember everything you all talked about, missing badges, cab an bed not aligned. I was very fortunate that I had nothing to beach about compared to some others. I felt good leaving the dealership that we checked every nook an cranny possible, in out under over. It was covered in the blue crayon markings but the sm said they don't scrub them off an they will go away after a free washes. I thanked him because I don't like anyone washing my truck, especially when is free. Don't forget your extra stuff.
Full tank of fuel
2.5-2" hitch reducer
5 bed hole caps ia
Upfitter wiring bundle if you got aux switch panel ia
4 tire valve stem sensors if you got ttpms ia
2 license plate screws
Jack an funnel under seat
have them pair your phone an start siriusxm
Good luck man, I hope your experience goes as well as mine did

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Could be a hitch in the ordering/delivery of trucks in the future. Borg Warner planet in SC hit by tornado. Supply of transfer cases in jeopardy. :(

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
Wish I had a crystal ball and knew when all this stuff was going to end. 20mil not working and gov. paying more than they normally make to stay home, for some. 3 trillion more to debt. All I want is my new truck And 5er so I can escape to nowhere! Oh, the insanity! HELP!

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a crystal ball and knew when all this stuff was going to end. 20mil not working and gov. paying more than they normally make to stay home, for some. 3 trillion more to debt. All I want is my new truck And 5er so I can escape to nowhere! Oh, the insanity! HELP!
Come on over boz, well sit by the fire an tel stories. You ain't kidding why would they want to go back to work, there making more to stay at home

Dwilly

Reaction score
Those stupid blue crayon marks ! I thought someone was ****ing with me lol.

mlink

Reaction score
My truck's due here on 5/4, but I still check the build site once in a while. Anyone notice that the 50gal tank dropped off the build site again?
Ridiculously, the TTPMS has never been listed as an option and still isn't. The people who later find out about these options after ordering are going to be very disappointed.
Arguably, the build site is the most important marketing tool RAM has...

MikeXM

Reaction score
My truck's due here on 5/4, but I still check the build site once in a while. Anyone notice that the 50gal tank dropped off the build site again?
Ridiculously, the TTPMS has never been listed as an option and still isn't. The people who later find out about these options after ordering are going to be very disappointed.
Arguably, the build site is the most important marketing tool RAM has...
The 50 gal is still on the build site. Did you forget to select 2020? Default is still 2019...

geektoad

Reaction score
Look what arrived at the dealer today!

2020ram.jpg

GTMF

Reaction score
Just brought my truck from the dealer, gonna take couple pictures tomorrow. I can finally breath out lol

Omar RVA

Reaction score
Thanks, and it is indeed Hydro Blue. Looks even better than I hoped in person!
Awesome! I’m heading to Eugene tomorrow to hopefully pick up my hydro blue power wagon that I ordered in feb. The color looks so different depending on lighting.

OA

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Just brought my truck from the dealer, gonna take couple pictures tomorrow. I can finally breath out lol
Thanks, and it is indeed Hydro Blue. Looks even better than I hoped in person!
You all sound exactlly just like I did , can't breath, sneaking into the dealership employee lot to snap some pics. Congrats to both, hope you love em 1/4 of what I do

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I’m heading to Eugene tomorrow to hopefully pick up my hydro blue power wagon that I ordered in feb. The color looks so different depending on lighting.

OA
Thats exactly why i picked billet silver. Love it, dark in the shade an sparkly bright in the sun, getting lots of neighbors comments

geektoad

Reaction score
I didn't sneak in. :) my Sm called and said it was in...since it's only 20 minutes, i ran up and took her for a little spin. Gotta empty my current truck tonight and deal with some unrelated stuff here at home tomorrow. I'll got pick it up either tomorrow or monday!

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I didn't sneak in. :) my Sm called and said it was in...since it's only 20 minutes, i ran up and took her for a little spin. Gotta empty my current truck tonight and deal with some unrelated stuff here at home tomorrow. I'll got pick it up either tomorrow or monday!
That's how mine went down, but yeah my sm didn't even no mine was there, so when i found out from ram care i drive the 40 minutes an to get to the off loaded new vehicles, i had to go into the back entrance were the employees go, parked in the employee parking an walked across. Took my pics an left an no one was the wiser, An 6 hrs later my sm called an said hey it's here an I sent him pics.

GTMF

Reaction score
Didn't really have time to take good quality pictures today, All what i had from the phone;
2020 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Laramie, Night Edition, Ho Cummins with Aisin, Level 2, Towing Technology Group, Bed utility group, 12inch screen, Power deployable steps, Clearance lamps, Bucket seats, wireless charger etc
Max payload 3990lbs
Max Towing 24.400lbs
GCWR MAX 32.710lbs

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 32

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Didn't really have time to take good quality pictures today, All what i had from the phone;
2020 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Laramie, Night Edition, Ho Cummins with Aisin, Level 2, Towing Technology Group, Bed utility group, 12inch screen, Power deployable steps, Clearance lamps, Bucket seats, wireless charger etc
Max payload 3990lbs
Max Towing 24.400lbs
GCWR MAX 32.710lbs
Black on black on black. Looks bad azz. All you need now is tint on those front windows :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread