Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ordering?

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Now if only I could find that damn bed step...

OA
Go to your local dealer any do some dumpster diving, now that they recalled them for a potential risk if involved in an accident, there probably just chucking em. Pick up 2 an mail me 1, ill get yah some toilet paper an paper towel an ill split my hand sanitizer with yah

carlrx7

Reaction score
Look what arrived at the dealer today!

2020ram.jpg

I wonder if they used a different color inspection crayon!

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
My head is spinning from all the figures and comparisons going through my head! Just crawled under a 2020 3500 that local dealer got in......I really hate the rear underpinnings. The spring packs, lower overload hanging down in front, and the brakes really low at the rear and a piece of angle iron to Shield the caliper. I would have thought engineers could have come up with something a little better. I was put off enough, I went and crawled around the ford. I am going to drive both and see the difference.

mlink

Reaction score
The 50 gal is still on the build site. Did you forget to select 2020? Default is still 2019...

MikeXM,

You're right (embarrassing).

I keep looking at the build site because it's almost May now and the XFQ (Aux. Camera Wiring) and the XG9 (Trailer TPMS) have still not been added to the configurator. Head Scratcher...

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
I would just like to take the time to post on this forum and another that I and others frequent. RAM CARE has made it right by my wife and i for a couple of unfortunite situations that occurred to us during the build and purchase process. I have been a long time fca loyalist and will continue to be until its time to put me under , in this 8' Billit box. I would also like to take the time to apologize for my behavior and inaccurate words that I spouted off during my build. As we all know its a stressful endeavor and I did let it get the best of me at times and said some things that were not an accurate portrayal of my 30 yrs relationship with fca. Thanks again RAM CARE, you have a loyalist and a very happy and satisfied customer in me. :)

MikeXM

Reaction score
Well, May is here and still absolutely no incentive for the 2020 HD in Canada. Zero, nil, nada.
Looks like I won't take delivery until June, or even later. ?&|$"&?$

Haas14

Reaction score
Well, May is here and still absolutely no incentive for the 2020 HD in Canada. Zero, nil, nada.
Looks like I won't take delivery until June, or even later. ?&|$"&?$
Tell me about it.. I’ve been waiting to pick mine up since early March. Thankfully I sold my 2017 to the dealer before the virus and got a good value for it. Truckless, but at least have vehicles to drive in the meantime. Soon have things to tow though, getting anxious. I stayed up late enough last night to go to bed disappointed, haha. Usually we get no charge Cummins on currents in May. Hopefully it comes into effect mid month or at the very least in June. Godamn virus screwing with everything.

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it.. I’ve been waiting to pick mine up since early March. Thankfully I sold my 2017 to the dealer before the virus and got a good value for it. Truckless, but at least have vehicles to drive in the meantime. Soon have things to tow though, getting anxious. I stayed up late enough last night to go to bed disappointed, haha. Usually we get no charge Cummins on currents in May. Hopefully it comes into effect mid month or at the very least in June. Godamn virus screwing with everything.
Just hang until around the 7-9th, that's when the new perks normally come out, for whatever reason. :cool:

MikeXM

Reaction score
Just hang until around the 7-9th, that's when the new perks normally come out, for whatever reason. :cool:
Canadian website is only updated on the 1st of the month. As far as I can remember they never updated mid-month.
Today on the update they did add 0% and some rebates on the 2020 1500. But nothing for us HD boys.

Haas14

Reaction score
Canadian website is only updated on the 1st of the month. As far as I can remember they never updated mid-month.
Today on the update they did add 0% and some rebates on the 2020 1500. But nothing for us HD boys.
When I bought my last truck the no charge Cummins came into effect May 15 of that year. In Alberta. I’m trying to stay optimistic haha

Rich

Banned Member
Reaction score
Hardly ever on the HDs. Just got to go with yer gut and pull the trigger when it all works out to being ready on the lot with the best deal you put together. There will always be a better deal and more you could of gotten. Took me 6 months, but it was worth it and i knew when the time was right. I got a really good deal, but there's others on here that definitely did better.

Users who are viewing this thread