Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

MrMopar

Reaction score
Did you see your window sticker show up on the same equipment listing site that spits out all the build specs?
I did....plus my Dealer emailed it to me.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 33

dmathes3

Reaction score
Thx texas.yankee. Sucks to read it took 3-weeks for a VIN and nearly 4-weeks to reach D1. My dealer originally said 4-6 weeks for order to pick up, but I just don’t see how that is going to happen at this point.
i wouldn't get my hopes too high. I have been waiting 15 weeks for mine so far and it hasn't showed up yet!

jakalafus

Reaction score
I think we should start a thread with the names of the Chat people that give good versus generic answers on our order status. The other day I got a D1 status(don’t remember their name) from someone and yesterday Maurice gave me the generic all parts are ready...

So, if you get Maurice, try again...

Westfield

Reaction score
So, if you get Maurice, try again...

I asked Maurice what rail company my truck shipped on... he said "Saltillo Truck Assembly." ¯\(ツ)

In general I seem to get better info calling vs. the online chat.

smh310

Reaction score
Just talked to Mitchell on RAM chat. He told the standard "we are in the shipping stage." But then he told me he would log into the shipping system for more details. He told me the rail car had arrived and that they were transferring to the delivery truck.

Westfield

Reaction score
That's good info... I haven't gotten a Mitchell in all the times I've used the chat

jpaeth

Reaction score
So I did a little experiment, was on chat and called in at the same time. Chat gave me the same ol' it's KZ in shipping and we cant see anything speech. On the phone, they told me it has a rail arrival date of 5/9 in Salt Lake, and that he would expect to see it at the dealer by 5/20 at the latest.
So my scientific conclusion is that chat is useless once you are KZ

jakalafus

Reaction score
So today still D1 but called and they said delivery may 7th. Not sure how they can do that(even to AZ)but I will keep the faith...

jpaeth

Reaction score
So today still D1 but called and they said delivery may 7th. Not sure how they can do that(even to AZ)but I will keep the faith...
How frustrating! Sorry to hear that. It will be quite the feat for your truck to be there in a week... Mine was built last week and I'm still expecting another 2-3 weeks to get to Idaho.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score

Sorry, but given comments and outcomes from other people posting, that is likely when they will start the build...

jpaeth

Reaction score
Sorry, but given comments and outcomes from other people posting, that is likely when they will start the build...
Good point Gondul, I guess I didn't think to ask who exactly it was that was saying delivery on May 7th. If it's RAM, then yes.. that is the estimated build date. If its the dealer, they are looking at old info and there's no way it will make it there that fast. Sorry to say

jakalafus

Reaction score
Good point Gondul, I guess I didn't think to ask who exactly it was that was saying delivery on May 7th. If it's RAM, then yes.. that is the estimated build date. If its the dealer, they are looking at old info and there's no way it will make it there that fast. Sorry to say
Well they said ramp date I think. But I agree.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score

I would guess the dealer is simply relaying what they are being told by RAM and screwing it up... I was told a delivery date of 4/17... and that was about the date I entered D1.
I agree that what RAM means by 'delivery' is not what most people think it means and thereby the confusion with the dealer...

Users who are viewing this thread