Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

redwinelvr

Reaction score
Just received my VIN today from the dealer. Order was placed 4/15. Now waiting not so patiently like everyone else.

MrMopar

Reaction score
3.26.19 Ordered my Delmonico Red PW.
It's built and off to the Body Vendor for add ons (black tube side steps, spray n bed liner) as of yesterday.
12" screen, all the other bells and whistles, 360 view camera's, etc.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
I have a very similar package to you, albeit a 2500, but it took nearly 3 weeks for me to get a VIN, and then another week almost to go into D1 status. So I would think there is something in the package that is causing the delay.
Thx texas.yankee. Sucks to read it took 3-weeks for a VIN and nearly 4-weeks to reach D1. My dealer originally said 4-6 weeks for order to pick up, but I just don’t see how that is going to happen at this point.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Thx texas.yankee. Sucks to read it took 3-weeks for a VIN and nearly 4-weeks to reach D1. My dealer originally said 4-6 weeks for order to pick up, but I just don’t see how that is going to happen at this point.

Sorry to hear. Sounds like your dealer was being overly optimistic to make the sale... mine said average is 8-12 weeks.
His two most unusual orders was a Wrangle that showed up in right at 4 weeks, and another Wrangler was closing in on 5 months and still hadn't shipped...

Westfield

Reaction score
Ordered 3/30
D1 4/2
E 4/22
I 4/23

Still sitting in I 4/24. Ram Chat says it can be in I for 1-2 weeks, but my dealer says it usually ships a couple days after I status. I'm getting the spray-in bedliner and power running boards, so I'm guessing it will have to go to JB between now and shipment. I'm starting to think Ford is going to unveil the 7.3 gasser numbers before I take delivery!

redwinelvr

Reaction score
I will lose my sh!t if it takes 5-months. That is just plain inexcusable.
I will not be as unhappy, because it means I get to keep my Wrangler through the summer for one last hurrah! But I feel for those who have long waits.

Westfield

Reaction score
My window stick was available this morning, but Ram Chat has no additional info besides KZ status. I'm supposed to go slay some turkeys on 5/4, I'm assuming I won't have it by then. I guess my baby truck is going to get one last hunting trip...

jakalafus

Reaction score
I ordered my 3500 DRW on 4/1 in Queen Creek AZ. Dealer said shipping 4/30 but chat says D1. Guessing maybe assembly start is 4/30..? How long is it taking AZ folks to get theirs?

Last edited:

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I ordered my 3500 DRW on 4/1 in Queen Creek AZ. Dealer said shipping 4/30 but chat says D1. Guessing maybe assembly start is 4/30..? How long is it taking AZ folks to get theirs?

Yeah... based on previous comments here, that's most likely the week were they expect to start building.

bobohio

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Larry H Miller in Surprise, AZ I'm supposed to pick it up on May 1st...I ordered it on 3/19

rdz418

Reaction score
Ordered PW on 3/22. Last update, 4/24, was that it was in Indiana. Description is in my signature.

Westfield

Reaction score
My truck shipped on 4/26 and it has a ramp ETA to the rail yard in Twin Oaks, PA of 5/13. That seems like a long window; hopefully they shave a couple days off.

MrMopar

Reaction score
My window stick was available this morning, but Ram Chat has no additional info besides KZ status. I'm supposed to go slay some turkeys on 5/4, I'm assuming I won't have it by then. I guess my baby truck is going to get one last hunting trip...
Ordered 3.26.19, edited it 3.27.19.
Mine went KZ this morning, Dealer said it has a Railyard Ramp date of 5-14, then a week to get to them

jpaeth

Reaction score
Did you see your window sticker show up on the same equipment listing site that spits out all the build specs?

Users who are viewing this thread