Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

RamGuy84

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but what is the massive thing on the front part of the windshield that kind of looks like a speaker and is connected to the rearview mirror?

jpaeth

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but what is the massive thing on the front part of the windshield that kind of looks like a speaker and is connected to the rearview mirror?
That is going to be all the sensors for the adaptive cruise control and collision avoidance

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Ordered and waiting on build date:
'19 RAM 2500 Limited 6.4 L, Maximum Steel Metallic, Level 1, Sunroof, Clearance Lamps, Rear Air Suspension, Ram Box Delete, etc... Cant wait. Replacing current '19 RAM 1500 Limited

Welcome!

I am also replacing my 1500 Limited even though it is a fantastic truck.. it just doesn't have the payload I need.

Randy M

Reaction score
Wonder when the order date switches to the 2020 MY. Has to be pretty soon.

jmann

Reaction score
Wonder when the order date switches to the 2020 MY. Has to be pretty soon.
This is what the Donlen site says....

Final orders for MY 2019 due 27 June 19
Initial orders for MY 2020 accepted on 7 Aug 19
Production start-up for MY 2020 7 Oct 19

Subject to change I would imagine. I don't foresee any real changes between the two.

Randy M

Reaction score
This is what the Donlen site says....

Final orders for MY 2019 due 27 June 19
Initial orders for MY 2020 accepted on 7 Aug 19
Production start-up for MY 2020 7 Oct 19

Subject to change I would imagine. I don't foresee any real changes between the two.

Yeah I checked that site a few days back. That seems a bit late to me. So after June 27 orders are held, then input on 8/7. That's almost 6 weeks of limbo.

jmann

Reaction score
Yeah I checked that site a few days back. That seems a bit late to me. So after June 27 orders are held, then input on 8/7. That's almost 6 weeks of limbo.
That gap allows the last MY 2019s to be built I guess. I would believe that they would still be building them past the initial MY 2020 order acceptance. When complete, the extra time is probably needed for re-tooling. However, the mystery seems to be what will be the difference between the two MY trucks. With the lack of information, I would imagine it will be minimal. Mainly implementing fixes to "lessons learned" on minor defects. I would expect a price bump of some sort too.

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Does any one know the difference in the model years, other than age? Any modifications or changes?

Reaction score
I guess that time frame seems about right, I expected the 2020's to hit lots in October so production start seems to be in line, especially since I don't think there's any major differences.

noble527

Reaction score
Is there a way to track shipping once I have received window sticker?

redwinelvr

Reaction score
Finally hit the "I" status waiting for inspection. Maybe 3-4 weeks if I'm lucky. No window sticker yet, just a build sheet. Finally moving. I sat in a less equipped 2019 PowerWagon in my color at my local dealer today and I was impressed by that one. Can't wait for mine which should be even nicer.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I'm close to pulling the trigger on my order, just shopping the best price on my trade. I have it narrowed down to 3 dealers and will know some numbers tomorrow. I'm torn between a 3500 limited and 3500 Laramie black. I'll take a vote, which one should I get? LOL

Stewy3

Reaction score
I'm close to pulling the trigger on my order, just shopping the best price on my trade. I have it narrowed down to 3 dealers and will know some numbers tomorrow. I'm torn between a 3500 limited and 3500 Laramie black. I'll take a vote, which one should I get? LOL
Go limited treat yourself!!!

arwright

Reaction score
Finally hit the "I" status waiting for inspection. Maybe 3-4 weeks if I'm lucky. No window sticker yet, just a build sheet. Finally moving. I sat in a less equipped 2019 PowerWagon in my color at my local dealer today and I was impressed by that one. Can't wait for mine which should be even nicer.

I’ve been in I status for 4 days. No movement. Let’s hope we both get through I quickly.

bobohio

Reaction score
Well....I love my Black Cum Ho!! I'm not much into all the chrome on the limited.

Jamco44

Reaction score
Ordered my 2500 Limited 3/30 and picked it up yesterday 5/26. Really like it a lot. It’s big and fun to drive. I chose the 6.4 Hemi with the air suspension, ram boxes and factory tonneau. Like the way it handles and sounds. Not as smooth a drive as I thought it would be but still nice. Interior is all black and is impressive. All the tech works great. Sticker shows 2561 payload73C4A707-65D8-4AE7-A1D1-B83EB3EE8D7C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread