Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 2500 Diesel Towing Issues (with Hensley)

garyh

Reaction score
OK, so I figured out what the issue was (family member pointed it out to me). So the Hensley has two brackets that go on the frame that have the sway bars and struts attached to it. These brackets are attached to the frame with a couple of bolts and U brackets. So my right side bracket had the bolts sheered off and that strut was incredibly loose (the whole thing moved and only the U brackets where holding it on). After setting the bracket back, bolting it back down and adjusting my struts (tightening them) its night and day now. No sway at all, was perfect. Sorry for the confusion. Its not something I immediately noticed since it was kind of hidden by the cover on my propane tanks. Thank you all for the help!

great news. Thanks for the followup. I was following your initial post with great interest after all the rave reviews I had previously seen on the Hensley.
I'm looking for a ProPride 3P or a Hensley Arrow. Haven't found one that is close enough to price and location. Yet.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Can you post a pic of where the bolts were broken at so we all can see for reference?

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread