Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ram 2500

1. H

Truck Bed Cover - Gator Tailback 6 1/2 ft.

Gator Tailback Tonneau Cover Fits 6 1/2 ft. bed 4 months old - like new! Traded my truck, took this off. Paid $900 plus , asking $600. It is in perfect shape. Looks great. Like new! Fit my 2023 Ram 2500 6 1/2 ft bed. Asking $600. I live in the Houston, TX area.
  2. Racefumes178

New to forum

:) I’m new to this forum and currently own a 2019 Ram Power Wagon. It’s new to me, I just traded in my 2013 F150 FX4 that I bought brand new. 1owner , 24000miles,6 inch Rough Country lift with 315-70-17BFG KO2 A/T tires, Borla single exit exhaust.
  3. L

First Ram-Rebuilding after accident

Hi all, just picked up my first Ram last week, a 2019 Laramie longbed. Super excited about it! I bought it from an auto auction so it needs a bit of love I’m currently looking for some parts to continue the rebuild. Already sourced: axle, airbags, fender. Need: black Laramie dashboard (can be...
  4. ramrod88

TRX console shifter complete assembly

Trx console shifter bundle. This was removed all from a 2022 with less then 5k miles. Everything is in very nice shape. See pics for condition. I bought all this to do the swap on my personal truck but have ordered a new one before getting to this. Pm with questions if you have them Thanks...
  5. M

Genuine Mopar- Trailer Surround Camera Kit

Hey everyone, I’m selling my Trailer Surround Camera Kit MOPAR. We had a 2022 ram 2500 but we didn’t need it and it just sits here at home. Part# 68527709AB $500 or best offer. Plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
  6. ribeye19

Bilstien

I am looking at purchasing a leveling kit for my 2022 Ram 2500 from CJC Offroad and I am currently between two kits. There is a lot of love for the Carli Suspension 2.5" and it comes with: - front springs - front and rear Carli shocks The price for this is $1260. My other option is the...
  7. S

Cannot find wheel studs anywhere

2016 Ram 2500 HD Cummins Tradesman 4x4 Two front wheel studs broke off and all replacement studs are slimmer at the base. Once you slide them into wheel hub they move around freely. Even the ones at the Ram house. Has anyone ran into this problem before?
  8. G

Dressed her up a little

Growing up I never was able to fix up a vehicle, so thought I’d finally dress one up. I put a new set of Moto Metal rims and a brush guard on.
  9. sgjrealtor

Blue Def Usage 2021 Ram 2500

So my father has a ram 2500 2021, he never tows anything. He does work out of his truck and does alot of driving (roughly 50K miles a year), but he is using so much Blue def. My 2017 2500 I will almost forget that I need blue def between oil changes, but he is filling up his Def tank every other...
  10. G

Hello from Middle Ga. area

Thanks for the add! I recently went from a Ram 1500 to a 2500. I pull a camper and decided It would be better for the mountains.
  11. G

Ram 2500 brakes

I recently purchased a 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn and noticed the brake pedal seemed to not be as stiff as my prior 2015 or 2017 1500. I replaced the front pads and the master cylinder. It helped some, but not like my 1500. Dodge said it's fine and it's not going to be stiff or I guess catch as...
  12. Davidatc80

Mystery blue plugs

I have a 2019 Ram 2500 PW. At the rear chassis behind the license plate near the spare tire there are some blue dummy plugs hanging there. I’ll take a picture In a little bit. Does anyone know what these are for? Seems to be two different plugs.
  13. R

Performance Suggestions

Hi all, I have a 2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman w/6.4L Hemi V8. Loved this truck from day 1. Mainly bought to pull a 5th wheel camper & it has done a good job with that. She is getting up there in mileage, 193000 kms, but been keeping regular maintenance up along the way. That being said gas mileage...
  14. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

I am working on designing a lockbox that goes in the pocket under the rear seatback, this is measured off my '22 Ram 2500. This is not for the storage box that comes in the trucks factory, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in buying them if I made a run of them. If this is...
  15. aaronedmonton

First Tow Report for the 6.4L Hemi - 4k lbs

Just went on my first towing trip with my 2021 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman 4x4 6.4L Hemi. I was towing a Big Tex 70PI-X flat deck trailer and a Can Am X3 Max Turbo RR (about 4k lbs combined.) The route was basically from Phoenix, AZ to St George, UT and then back home to PHX. We went up there...
  16. G

2021 18" Tires & Wheels

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I just put new 37s and don't have a need for factory wheels and tires. I only have ~300miles on them. New tread and stored with care. No scratches. Tire tread is still new. They have been stored with care. Need to clear room for...
  17. wywypi

2019 RAM 2500 Diesel Towing Issues (with Hensley)

Hello All, Just curious and hoping that I can get some assistance or tips on an issue I'm having. I swapped out my 2018 Ford F-150 XLT (gas) with a 2019 RAM 2500 Cummins mainly for towing reasons. We have a large 36 ft camper that we haul around quite a bit in the summer and had plans on going...
  18. Josh Potter

2014 RAM 2500 - Decked Out

Hey guys, just wanted to show this build... I've fixed the mirror and added new tail and headlights since this picture... Here's the specs: 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Fox 2.0 shocks (Dual front) - https://www.ridefox.com/ 6" BDS lift - https://bds-suspension.com/ 4.56 Nitro ReGear -...
  19. error918

1996 Dodge Ram 2500

1 have a 1996 Dodge Ram Magnum 2500 it has the 8.0 V10, 149,000 I have these codes P0743 P1762 P0152 P0500 I purchased this few months ago starting out in 2nd, and he said it always shut back off after it started, I never had that issue, so I get a rebuilt valve body for the 47RE, think...
  20. T

** SOLD ** ‘20 2500 front bumper - for sale

Hi guys- I’ve installed a new brush guard on my ram. Any recommendations on how/where to sell the factory one? Thanks! Thomas - Dallas $550.