Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. gprguy

Adding TPMS to a truck that didn't come with it (Chassis Cab, 4500/5500 specifically)

Just a quick thread to document adding TPMS to a truck that never came with it (or TPIS, or tire sensors at all). Specifically this is for a 4500/5500 chassis cab with all aluminum wheels (all 6), and a 2022 in my case. It should work in general, you may need different TPMS sensor part numbers...
  2. gprguy

Truck TPMS with no sensors present

This is probably a question for @Jimmy07 but I thought I'd ask it here in case it's useful to anyone else in the future.. I have a 2022 4500 chassis cab, which means it doesn't come with any truck tire pressure sensors (TPIS or TPMS). With AlfaOBD, I enabled TPMS - "VehConfig 3: Premium TPM...
  3. gprguy

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

This build has been something I've been planning for years and I thought I'd document it on here. A year ago I started the ordering process for a 5500 to build into our ultimate camping rig, and that didn't go so well unfortunately. The truck was built in February 2023, subsequently hail...
  4. buzzuti

PSA: If you’re on the Fence with ordering a 4500/ 5500

PSA: Just got the dets from a trusted 34yr Ford commercial dealer… That may cause some folks to pivot to RAM. So, if you’re on the fence, I would think hard about getting in line sooner than later. (Yeah, I was contemplating the Dark Side with a F-550, cheaper, more parts)
  5. redriderbob

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk! Cummins-Powered Models Could Experience Engine Compartment Fire... Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) is recalling 131,177 units of its 2021 to 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty pickups and Ram 3500/4500/5500 Chassis...
  6. redriderbob

Uconnect 5 Software Will Be Coming To The 2022 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup:

Uconnect 5 Software Will Be Coming To The 2022 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup: New Infotainment System Updates For 2022 Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500... One of the most popular options on the Ram pickups these days is the 12-inch Uconnect 4C touchscreen infotainment system with navigation. The 12-inch...
  7. redriderbob

AAM Awarded Ram Heavy Duty Axle Contract Through 2030:

AAM Awarded Ram Heavy Duty Axle Contract Through 2030: Will Include Both Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cab Models: https://www.hdrams.com/aam-award-ram-heavy-duty-axle-contract-through-2030/