Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ram 3500

1. Cornerstoneelectrics

2019 ram 3500 Aisin transmission failure

I’ve got a 2019 ram 3500 Laramie with the Aisin transmission with 45.5k miles on it. Drove it one morning to my workshop and parked it there for about 10 hours. It drove fine but I noticed shifts were slightly rough/sluggish. Didn’t think anything about it and 10 hours later started it back up...
  2. _idubbzz

Error code p0471

2019 Dodge Ram 3500 with 145,000 miles. Truck throws error code p0471. Then goes into limp mode with no power. With turning off the truck and deleting the code it only would drive for a short while before throwing the code again. Just did fuel filter change last week. Would appreciate help on...
  3. G

2019 3500 Error codes

My 19 Ram 3500 with 39k miles error code rap sheet: 1) installed K&N air filter, engine light came on. Dealer reset, installed Mopar filter. 2) While towing engine light came on, limp mode on. Dealer advised must use Mopar fuel filters. Corrected. 3) SRS warning light. Dealer replaced clock...
  4. N

Consistent emissions problems.

Hello, I am new to this site and at an absolute loss. 40,000 kms on rental vehicles in less then two years due to my 2019 ram 3500 bighorn being a lemon. Has anyone had consistent issues with their emissions systems? Mine has been in the shop at least 6 times in the last year and half. Currently...
  5. NY-HD-RAM

2019 Ram 3500 Gas rear suspension

I own this car in the city during everyday driving. Without knowing more than a few minutes of a test ride on good roads when purchased, once I got it back to an city environment, it was immediately clear. This truck just rattles and skips over bad road conditions. Its so stiff its actually...
  6. NY-HD-RAM

Engine Groan and vibration

I own a basically brand new ram 3500 gas. Recently I noticed an engine groan at low seeds between 10-30mph. It seems to get worse or better as the transmission is between gearing. Its a muffling deep tone in the cab and sometimes it vibrates the pedal. Has anyone had a similar experience or...
  7. D

12.1 Touch Screen Not Working When Cold

We have a 2019 RAM 3500 Limited and it was purchased at the end of summer of 2020 when the weather was warm. As it has gotten cold in the winter, when I start the pickup to warm up, the screen is unresponsive for about 15 mins until the pickup warms up. The screen is on and everything looks fine...