Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nneufeld

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and at an absolute loss. 40,000 kms on rental vehicles in less then two years due to my 2019 ram 3500 bighorn being a lemon. Has anyone had consistent issues with their emissions systems? Mine has been in the shop at least 6 times in the last year and half. Currently have 108,000kms and I have a 2 inch stack of work orders on this truck. I doubt I will ever drive another Ram with the luck I have had with this.

exhaust system service required and speed limiting are my most recent notifications.
with the codes being P2048 and P203f. I’m really at a loss with this truck. Everyone at the dealership knows me on first name bases as the guy with emissions issues from hell.

just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or if there is an easy fix besides getting mad and deleting the whole emissions and losing the power train warranty.

I have also had several other reoccurring issues that have been a huge headache. I have two friends that bought F350s at the same time and neither one has been in the shop yet.

Thanks for any advice or input.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and at an absolute loss. 40,000 kms on rental vehicles in less then two years due to my 2019 ram 3500 bighorn being a lemon. Has anyone had consistent issues with their emissions systems? Mine has been in the shop at least 6 times in the last year and half. Currently have 108,000kms and I have a 2 inch stack of work orders on this truck. I doubt I will ever drive another Ram with the luck I have had with this.

exhaust system service required and speed limiting are my most recent notifications.
with the codes being P2048 and P203f. I’m really at a loss with this truck. Everyone at the dealership knows me on first name bases as the guy with emissions issues from hell.

just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or if there is an easy fix besides getting mad and deleting the whole emissions and losing the power train warranty.

I have also had several other reoccurring issues that have been a huge headache. I have two friends that bought F350s at the same time and neither one has been in the shop yet.

Thanks for any advice or input.
Your at 108k km are you truly gonna lose sleep over loosing 52k km of warranty by deleting it….. and dont worry its not just ram all the diesels big and small have lots of emissions system failures its luck of the draw sort of thing. Delete them and enjoy a completely different truck experience….

MEGA HO

Reaction score
^ what he said.
If you were actually driving it, you would have already been out of warranty, so don't worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread