Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 3500 Error codes

GLHOGAN

Reaction score
My 19 Ram 3500 with 39k miles error code rap sheet: 1) installed K&N air filter, engine light came on. Dealer reset, installed Mopar filter. 2) While towing engine light came on, limp mode on. Dealer advised must use Mopar fuel filters. Corrected. 3) SRS warning light. Dealer replaced clock spring. 4) Engine light came on. Dealer advised error in DPF system. They reset it and advised to drive it and see if it reoccurs.
Right now I wish I had my old 2004 3500 quad cab again! Anyone with similar experience??

flan

Reaction score
Were those codes over the course of 39k? Not so bad on a modern vehicle with lots of electronics, unfortunately.... esp since 2 were self imposed.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
So you caused 2 or more issues and you are blaming the truck? 4 little issues in 39k is not bad with the amount of electronic garbage on the newer trucks

Users who are viewing this thread