Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bandit400

Audio Steering Controls Retrofit

Here you go: Link to installed Pictures: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/audio-steering-controls-retrofit.2846/post-76433 https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/audio-steering-controls-retrofit.2846/post-74687 Audio Control retrofit Part List for Black color Leather wrapped...
  2. Bandit400

Audio Steering Controls Retrofit

By ordering the parts in this thread yourself from any of the multiple online mopar parts dealers that discount list prices you can get it done for like $450 in parts instead of $600 in that kit.
  3. Bandit400

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

So after checking videos of the 2020/2021/2022 Ram 5500 Limited (screenshots below), it appears that the power folding option is not offered on the 5500 series. All are missing the mirror folding button. Not a big deal for me but an interesting tidbit of info for those that may be in the market...
  4. Bandit400

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks. Its odd as there is a reference in the 2022 Cab and Chassis Owners manual showing the switch for power folding. Will call the dealer tomorrow to see if they can confirm with Stellantis what is going on.
  5. Bandit400

Recently picked up my 22 Ram 5500 Limited Level 1 and I just noticed that my drivers door switch is missing the mirror folding button in the middle. Now my build sheet shows "Power Multi-Function F/Away Mirrors"(www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469) and Window...
  6. Bandit400

Air Lift 7500XL Air Bags on Max Tow or 6.7HO

Unfortunately, the Air Lift support engineer went radio silent and never confirmed any follow up actions that we spoke about on the phone. They have all the info I provided them so I can only hope they investigated further and corrected the issue.
  7. Bandit400

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Here is the other part of the truck. Cant wait to "marry" the two :) All prepped and ready for install when the truck is delivered. I am so glad I secured this bed back in June when I ordered the truck. 60 week lead time currently on newly ordered CM Aluminum SK flatbeds due to supply chain issues.
  8. Bandit400

Thanks Tolym. Window sticker just showed up this morning. The build sheet populated on 12/10. Agree, its a stretch to get it for the end of the month but I can only hope :)
  9. Bandit400

Just received an update from Cryptostickers that I now have a Window Sticker for my Ram 5500 Limited VIN:3C7WRNEL2NG117469 . Order date was 6/30/21. Hooray! The real question is will I get this before the end of this year. Probably going to be very tight to meet that date...
  10. Bandit400

Finally some progress here on my 6/30/21 5500 order. Just got word from my Dealer that I am now in D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/8. :cool: Fingers crossed it holds. Thanks!
  11. Bandit400

I have been stuck in D status since my 6-29-21 order. Dealer had some conversations with factory rep indicating mid December for a build date at this point :( Disappointing news...
  12. Bandit400

Figures that they still haven’t updated the Cab and Chassis build configuration. Still shows 2020 and 2021 :( I guess I can’t confirm my 5500 build options. Maybe next year they will show 2022s.
  13. Bandit400

Just got this in the mail. Makes me wonder if Ford Marketing team is monitoring this thread and sees the opportunity to take advantage of those like me still in “D” status :)
  14. Bandit400

A rough guess based on available window stickers. Looks like there 26,593 Window Stickers available (roughly 30,127 build sheets) as of today. Assuming a Window sticker means a fully completed vehicle. That would make 511 vehicles on average per calendar day during that period. Doesn't take into...
  15. Bandit400

Same here "D" as of this morning :( I guess having a RAM 5500 Limited is like a one off so who knows when that will be slotted in the factory production line. Should have went with a Tradesman.
  16. Bandit400

Great, just took a quick look and updated some tables/charts with that new data. I will dig a bit more into the data to see how we can better slice it with what we have so far and any other data points we could collect off the build/window sticker that may help this effort. Window...
  17. Bandit400

Quick question, when was that detailed VIN search last run? Somewhere around 9/24? I ask because that is the most recent date in that VIN search file with a Window Sticker. Thanks.
  18. Bandit400

Yeah, saw that. Its picking up "Brazil Equipment Group". It looks like a real VIN destined for Brazil. It has the Brazil Country code and LATM region on the build sheet. Example: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6UR5FL1NG121183 Thanks again for compiling this data. Its...
  19. Bandit400

And just a quick table on % of VINs built by model and trim
  20. Bandit400

Some data I charted from OfficerDirtySanchez's VIN query data. This shows the number of VINs with build sheets and window sticker by platform and Option Trim. Gives you an idea of what trims Ram is building and those they are not. Of course we don't really know how many of each trim was ordered...