Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dan222500

Reaction score
Update: dealer says truck left Saltillo Saturday 2/05/22 on the train. Expected to be offloaded in Centerville, IL 2/17/22. They say 2 week window by contract for delivery to dealership. About 100 miles.
My truck might be sitting next to yours! It's been in Centerville about 2 weeks now. Where is your truck heading from there? Mine is heading to Washington Mo.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
So I took delivery of my 22 at Tomball CJDR yesterday. It was exactly 4 months from order to day of pickup. it is a HO and I plan to do a few build videos. I did eliminate the horn honk and that video will be coming soon. It is not in the BCM and cannot be turned off with Alpha… Thanks to members in here that have kept everything updated.

2022 Ram 3500 SRW with air suspension delivered!
Rockman, congratulations! Good to see you finally got your truck.
PLEASE let us/me know when the video of, how to get rid of the stupid honking comes out! That’s important!

Bandit400

Reaction score
Recently picked up my 22 Ram 5500 Limited Level 1 and I just noticed that my drivers door switch is missing the mirror folding button in the middle. Now my build sheet shows "Power Multi-Function F/Away Mirrors"(www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469) and Window Sticker has "Power Multi–Function Fold–Away Mirrors"(www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469 )which means I should have power folding mirrors, correct? Did Stellantis pull a fast one? Going to email the dealer tomorrow to dig into it. Hopefully its just a swap of the door window switch module.

Thanks!

4nulaS

Reaction score
My truck might be sitting next to yours! It's been in Centerville about 2 weeks now. Where is your truck heading from there? Mine is heading to Washington Mo.
Honestly I hope our trucks are on different transports Mine is headed south to dealer in Marion IL . Although Washington MO would be highly preferred over anyplace in IL.

Your truck oughta be out of there soon. Salesman said the transport is required to be not more than 2 weeks after off loading from the train.

SergeantGravy

Reaction score
Ordered Laramie CCSB Cummins 4x4 on January 25th and was told 8-10 weeks. Reading a lot of you quoting 200 days has me a little concerned!
Ram seems to be catching up on new orders pretty well. Although 8 weeks I still wouldn't hold my breath. Congrats and welcome to the party!

MrTaz

Reaction score
Ordered Laramie CCSB Cummins 4x4 on January 25th and was told 8-10 weeks. Reading a lot of you quoting 200 days has me a little concerned!
For the most part the ones that are 200 days are the ones that were ordered before official ordering opened last summer or late spring. Ordering has improved a lot since then.

matemike

Reaction score
Recently picked up my 22 Ram 5500 Limited Level 1 and I just noticed that my drivers door switch is missing the mirror folding button in the middle. Now my build sheet shows "Power Multi-Function F/Away Mirrors"(www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469) and Window Sticker has "Power Multi–Function Fold–Away Mirrors"(www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C7WRNEL2NG117469 )which means I should have power folding mirrors, correct? Did Stellantis pull a fast one? Going to email the dealer tomorrow to dig into it. Hopefully its just a swap of the door window switch module.

Thanks!
I've been seeing straight up "Power-Folding Mirrors" on equipment lists and MONRONEY's.
Unfortunately I do not see that on your sheets. Stinks because I though a Limited of any weight rating would have power folding trailer tow mirrors. Must be cause yours is a chassis, only reason I can think they skimped on it.

Dan222500

Reaction score
Honestly I hope our trucks are on different transports Mine is headed south to dealer in Marion IL . Although Washington MO would be highly preferred over anyplace in IL.

Your truck oughta be out of there soon. Salesman said the transport is required to be not more than 2 weeks after off loading from the train.
Mine has been there 16 days now. But we did have all that snow last week so I can understand a delay.

Dgprints

Reaction score
I've been seeing straight up "Power-Folding Mirrors" on equipment lists and MONRONEY's.
Unfortunately I do not see that on your sheets. Stinks because I though a Limited of any weight rating would have power folding trailer tow mirrors. Must be cause yours is a chassis, only reason I can think they skimped on it.
The build sheet for my 2500 Limited MC has Power-Folding Mirrors as its own listing separate from everything else.

Bandit400

Reaction score
Thanks. Its odd as there is a reference in the 2022 Cab and Chassis Owners manual showing the switch for power folding. Will call the dealer tomorrow to see if they can confirm with Stellantis what is going on.

ManualMirror.png

matemike

Reaction score
The build sheet for my 2500 Limited MC has Power-Folding Mirrors as its own listing separate from everything else.
do you mean the equipment list?
because, that's what I'm saying. "Power-Folding Mirrors" will be on the equipment list.

MONRONEY's will say something like power folding trailer-tow mirrors, or Trailer-tow mirrors w/ man fold.

Users who are viewing this thread