Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

** Withdrawn ** No longer for sale.

Factory gooseneck ball kit. Includes everything that comes in the kit. I only used the ball since I was using it with an Andersen Ultimate hitch. Looking for $200 shipped in the CONUS.
  2. M

Service Def Soon message for 24 hours then nothing

Thursday night I got a service Def system message on the dash. Friday morning the truck added a check engine light so I made an apt for Tuesday at the dealership. Today, all are gone. Will they be able to see the code on Tuesday or should I just cancel the appointment? Sent from my iPhone...
  3. M

Turn off auto sound for connected devices?

While on a road trip yesterday I noticed that when my kids have their iPads plugged into the rear USB ports and they turn on a movie it will automatically play that sound through the stereo. It seems there is no way to turn this off. What's the point of having a USB for each seat to charge if...
  4. M

Who else is underwhelmed with the side view cameras?

From the marketing I thought I would use the side view cameras a ton backing up my 5th wheel and boat. In reality, the mirrors give a significantly better view and are much more intuitive compared to looking at the display. Anyone else feel the same way? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Rattle under truck over bumps

I have a consistent rattle from under the truck when I go over bumps. It happens at slow speed pulling out of my driveway regardless of whether the front or rear wheels hit a bump. It's driving me crazy with less than 4000 miles on the truck. Has anyone had this and figured out whats loose?
  6. M

4th gen topper on 2019 3500

I have a Leer topper on my 2014 that I was hoping to just paint and install on my new 2019 that I ordered. However the Leer dealer told me that it would not fit. I was under the impression that the cab and bed were the same on the new trucks. Can anyone confirm or deny whether a 4th gen topper...