Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Def Soon message for 24 hours then nothing

Marshfly

Reaction score
Thursday night I got a service Def system message on the dash. Friday morning the truck added a check engine light so I made an apt for Tuesday at the dealership. Today, all are gone. Will they be able to see the code on Tuesday or should I just cancel the appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn'n Oil

It's a metaphor!
Reaction score
Ya typically need ten or so drive cycles with no malfunction for the MIL and/or DTC to reset. I'd take it in anyway just to get the issue on file.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Thursday night I got a service Def system message on the dash. Friday morning the truck added a check engine light so I made an apt for Tuesday at the dealership. Today, all are gone. Will they be able to see the code on Tuesday or should I just cancel the appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please be sure to keep us posted on the outcome of your appointment, @Marshfly. We are a PM away if you are in need of any additional support while working with them.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread