Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lord muta

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

Sadly I think it’s a case of one manual for all. My 2022 PW doesn’t have the alerts and doesn’t have the options on it either. I hope someone discovers how to disable. Because I’ve left all kinds of things in my back seat, never once has it been any of my 5 kids or “something valuebale” like my...
  2. Lord muta

Trail_Wagon: The story of "Hope". A 2022 power wagon build

Just got all my parts for this build. Adding an air tank and need exhaust done tired of it sounding timid
  3. Lord muta

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

So I’ve had this problem in my Chevy 1500s and in my power wagon. Some has to do with suspension stiffness and tire inflation etc. but what it comes down to is wheel base. I’m in Arizona (Phoenix) we have the 303 freeway. It’s got a huge portion that is concrete. I had 2 different chevys. One...
  4. Lord muta

Oil to use?

Hey all. In the PW manual it states several different oil weights. Has anyone posted a thread going over different oils you can use. I’ve only used 0w40 in mine but saw others listed in the manual. Just wondering.
  5. Lord muta

My 1st HD Ram

Very nice! Welcome
  6. Lord muta

6.4 oil change issue-question

I changed my oil last night. There is no way to not spill oil from the filter. I expect it and plan for it. I let us drain out of the filter for several minutes and then replace with the new. Once done. The clean up is super easy. Wipe it down and then Spray it if with brake clean. No residual...
  7. Lord muta

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Crap! I just looked up how much I'd have to spend to get what I want...... It's on Pause for a few. got a daughter in College and this isn't in my budget.... this next 2 quarters lol... after that it's planned lol
  8. Lord muta

What Bumper is that? I like it a lot.
  9. Lord muta

I love my Cooper STT Pro's strait up mud tires though. Not very loud considering. I need an alignment and a rotation but they are amazazing. Muta
  10. Lord muta

Lets see those power wagons

What color is that? Looks great. I almost got a used PW that was in the 'mango orange' and I loved it. but sadly couldn't come to agreeable terms with the dealer. They wanted too much for the used when I could buy new for a few bucks more.
  11. Lord muta

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

Very nice! My Neighbor just put on some 40's in this flavor for his Jeep. they look great!
  12. Lord muta

You can fix the low tire pressure issue with the AEV ProCal SNAP https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/procal-snap-hd-ram/ But on the new '23s you may need to wait for AEV to do an update. It'll fix the speed sensor as well.
  13. Lord muta

I read your whole build thread.. I've got the stock one up there right now. plan on adding a 35" spare but it'll have to be a different model of tire. my Cooper STT Pro's are very wide, may not tuck up right lol.
  14. Lord muta

Arizona Native with a new PW

Wow, So many opinions that clash lol. Didn't mean to push the belittle/berate button. Again, To each their own. I'll take the flow improvement. OEM is OEM designed to do what they want. aftermarket is designed to meet a need someone desires. The factory intake is cold air and well made for the...
  15. Lord muta

Also your rig looks amazazing!
  16. Lord muta

Who made the bed rack. Hard to find one made for the ram box.
  17. Lord muta

Took some friends up through Crown King Az. Then onto old Senator Highway to Prescott. Great Memorial Day. Views were spectacular and it’s an easy trail. My wife wouldn’t like how long it takes lol 4.5hrs.
  18. Lord muta

Kept the factory cold air intake. Just replaced the media with something that breaths better.
  19. Lord muta

Taking some clients to go see a property 4hrs into the sticks. Can’t wait to get some more pics...

Taking some clients to go see a property 4hrs into the sticks. Can’t wait to get some more pics of PW off road. Hope the property is nice too if they don’t buy it I might lol
  20. Lord muta

Yes I agree that stock filtration will filter filter filter. But it restricts the daylights out of it. Proper Maintinance IE oil changes and proper re-oiling of the filter will keep a large majority out. I live in AZ doesn’t matter what you use. Dust gets in everything. I’ll take the better flow...