Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Center display/instrument cluster

What is this, "record player" you speak of? LOL
  2. A

The Other Vehicle

It's due for a resto. Have the motor and trans out, ready to go off for body/paint.
  3. A

Lets see what you are towing!

Here's what I am "towing" :)
  4. A

** SOLD ** Torklift D3109 and D2101/D2115/D2118 frame mounted camper tie downs ** SOLD **

Used Torklift D3109 and D2101/D2115/D2118 (front and rear set) frame mounted camper tie downs from my 2007 Ram 2500 Long Bed. Mounts show the years of wear, but are as solid as the day I bought them, these things are built right! Torklift manual says these will fit 2003 - 2016 Ram...
  5. A

*** SOLD *** OEM Bed Step - Brand new takeoff *** SOLD ***

OEM Bed step. Brand new take off of my new 2023 Big Horn. Had to remove because they interfered with my camper tie downs. $250.00 OBO I can ship from 98225 at buyers expense Thanks for looking! Astrohog
  6. A

2023 OEM Running Boards - Brand new takeoffs

Brand new OEM Ram running boards. These are the long, wheel-to-wheel size. They interfered with my camper tie-downs, so I had to take them off my new 2023 Big Horn @ approx. 3,000 miles. I have all the brackets and fasteners needed to install Asking $500.00 OBO Thanks for looking! Astrohog
  7. A

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

First day was Lake Charles to Amarillo, TX. Day two was Amarillo to Moab. Day three Moab to Jackson, WY. Day four Jackson to Kalispell. Spent Thursday and Friday in Kalispell visiting friends and family, then Kalispell home to Bellingham, Wa. Just over 3,00 miles. Had a great time, love...
  8. A

Alarm set for 3:00 a.m. for a 7:00 a.m. flight from Seattle to Lake Charles. Can't wait for that new truck smell and 9 day road trip home!
  9. A

Got the call from MD on Saturday. My truck has arrived! Ordered Jan. 27 built March 17 on hold for hail damage shipped May 16 I'm flying out Saturday to pick it up and start the road trip home!
  10. A

Mine now says built and I can see the window sticker!
  11. A

No, I won't buy a flight until dealer has the truck. Making the best use of my week off and 2,500 mile road trip will require some planning! Some roads in Yellowstone are iffy this time of year, and I really wanted to plan a couple days in Yellowstone! We'll just have to see how things move...
  12. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Moved to E status today, with an estimated delivery of May 5! Time to start planning my road trip!
  13. A

Moved to E status today, with an estimated delivery of May 5. I was prepared for the worst, but this is sooner than I expected after reading some of your experiences here! Time to start planning a flight and my road trip home!
  14. A

Hemi Dual Exhaust

You just had a coming-of-age moment! Welcome to the FOG club!
  15. A

Thanks for the compliment! I bought it new in '07 and have kept it fairly decent. There are a couple of dents in the tailgate and rear bumper from 15 years of using it as a work truck and an RV hauler, but it is in otherwise good wshape with about 215,000 miles. My original plan was to...
  16. A

Absolutely! That one is a 35% scale Ultimate biplane. It flies with a 120cc twin 2-stroke gas engine. It weighs about 27 lbs. and wingspan is about 82".
  17. A

Current 2500 2007 Big Horn 5.9 CTD. Just ordered a 2023 3500 Big Horn 6.7 and can't wait to load her up!
  18. A

Radio upgrade question

I've been a member here for one day and I recognize that Jimmy is an invaluable resource on this forum..... And, NO, he DIDN'T clobber you for posting a link, he simply pointed out that the same could be had cheaper. Maybe you should find the "safe space" thread and hang out there........
  19. A

New member from the Pacific Northwest

Thanks guys! I sure appreciate all of the collective knowledge here, as well as everybodys' willingness to share it! Hopefully, my 20+ years of Ram ownership experience will allow me to help someone here someday!