Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

unclelala

Reaction score
Rockwood Ultra light isn’t much of a challenge for the 2500. It’s only about 7800# fully loaded, but my 2500 tows it so much better then my 1500. I’m so glad I traded up to the 2500 With the 6.7l.
Which Rockwood is it...I had a Rockwood 2509S few years back and found it a very good quality trailer.

CaptainMike

Reaction score
Rockwood Ultra light isn’t much of a challenge for the 2500. It’s only about 7800# fully loaded, but my 2500 tows it so much better then my 1500. I’m so glad I traded up to the 2500 With the 6.7l.
Hey there, fellow Hambone. My last name is Hamilton and friends have called me Hambone since I was a kid. I'm 62 now so not many call me that anymore, but when I hear it I know it's an old friend and it makes me smile every time.

Hambone11

Reaction score
Which Rockwood is it...I had a Rockwood 2509S few years back and found it a very good quality trailer.
We have the 2606ws. Vary similar floor plan to the 2509. That one had a wardrobe slide, right? We love it and the quality is definitely better than the keystone trailer we had before.

Hambone11

Reaction score
Hey there, fellow Hambone. My last name is Hamilton and friends have called me Hambone since I was a kid. I'm 62 now so not many call me that anymore, but when I hear it I know it's an old friend and it makes me smile every time.
Hello there Hambone. My last name is Ham, and same as you, my friends had been calling me hambone for as long as I can remember. I’m only 53 though, so you got the name first! Lol.

CaptainMike

Reaction score
Hello there Hambone. My last name is Ham, and same as you, my friends had been calling me hambone for as long as I can remember. I’m only 53 though, so you got the name first! Lol.
We were at Scottsdale Stadium a few years ago for a Spring Training game, place was packed, and as we were winding our way through the crowd I hear a fellow holler from way up in the cheap seats "HEY HAMBOOOOONNNNE!" It was one of my old firefighters from years before and it totally made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread