Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Losing weight

All the DPF issues and oil level problems got me thinking.....Anyone use these guys or CCS tunes? Looking for recommendations. PM is fine
  2. L

Best 18” wheel tire size?

What’s your favorite size to run on the 2019+ rams with 18” wheels, stock is 275 obviously 275/70/18s. AT tires not obnoxious mpg killing size. 285 or 295- what you guys running? I personally love wildpeaks.
  3. L

FS: 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 106k miles!

The 2024 mega cab will arrive soon and I don't have room for the 2003 Ram 2500 - not too comfortable for 2 car seats. Long bed, White Cummins 5.9 SO 106k original miles 2nd owner, original Texas truck, no rust Garage stored, adult maintaned synthetic fluids with fleetgard filters. Newer brakes...
  4. L

3500 Mega Cab SRW no more?

Not sure if its an anomaly or just a poor website error but if you try to build a 2024 Mega Cab 3500 SRW- you are forced to order the w/ DRW option. Its not something that can be removed. If you change to the Crew Cab, then DRW is optional. Maybe discontinuing the mega cab for 2025? Not sure...
  5. L

Headache racks?

Post some photos of your favorite headache racks for 2019+ Rams
  6. L

Auxiliary mounted switch prep options?

When building a 3500 Laramie- you have 2 options. Go with snow chief package includes “IP mounted auxiliary switches and auxiliary switch prep”. Snow chief items such as clearance lights/skid plate can be ordered separately for cheaper if you don’t care about the crappy stock off road tires...
  7. L

Laramie Packages Level 1 and F. - my thoughts....

Been looking through window stickers since it isn't super clear on Ram's site regarding the different between Level 1 and Level F (Other than a $2200!!) All I can see is if you opt for level F ($6,000 option!!!) over level 1 ($3,800) you will receive: -Painted mirrors (instead of chrome) -2nd...
  8. L

2024 Ram 3500 Laramie without 12” screen?

I’m thinking about ordering a mega cab but I don’t want the 12” screen, is there a way around it? Just don’t option with the 2 packages, if possible? M
  9. L

2022 Big Horn Weird noise

2022 Big Horn 6.7 Crew Cab- When going into reverse, stopping, and back into drive - the truck makes a groaning noise as it pulls forward. Its about a 1-2 second. Anyone else have anything like that?
  10. L

Bypass cable and key fobs

Going to try to make a key fob for the remote start addition to a 22 big horn 6.7 diesel. I got the obd2 link, bypass cable, and Jscan app. Do you really need to pull the cluster out to get to these bypass cables to turn the remote start sales code on and get the key programmed?
  11. L

2023 mega cab in big horn?

Heard a rumor that you cannot order a 2023 2500/3500 in a big horn from? Anyone hear that too?
  12. L

22 2500 CP???

Are we seeing the 22 rams with the modded CP3 or CP4 pumps? The 20s got the cp3 on the recall but couldn’t find an answer on what they decided to go with on the 2022/