Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They accepted mine from when I ordered it. Was told rates are going up again tomorrow.
  2. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally made it home after 6+ months of sitting in mx
  3. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Delivered finally 6+ months of waiting.
  4. B

Me too. It's sitting at dealer I'm just waiting for a phone call
  5. B

looks like someone enjoyed a little offroading since i noticed scratches and at least one ding. Now just to see how long until the dealer notifies me its here. Already waited 6+ months.
  6. B

Finally arrived at dealer yesterday. Waiting for them to notify me it there. Went and actually saw it. Noticed ding scratch.
  7. B

Mine arrived at dealer yesterday. Did the whole go look at it today. Scratched, dinged, and a dent noticed. And it looks like somebody took it out to a mud pit. Waiting to see how long the dealer takes to notify me it arrived. Brv10 was a life saver for the past 7 months.
  8. B

No mine is sitting in baltimore. I heard other people having less wait times in the south
  9. B

Reach out to brv10. He has helped alot of people with info. Dealers are clueless
  10. B

That means it's ready to be offloaded. Unld means it's empty. That will be the next status. I'm still sitting in railyard for 2 weeks awaiting transport.
  11. B

Truck finally made it to Baltimore. Only to find out its sitting there for about a week and I get a notification that says "notification ground only" anyone gave info on this status
  12. B

Mine did took about 4 days for the train shuffle. ive been on the way to baltimore for 5 days and lost the train in ohio.
  13. B

i made it to gibson indiana then onto baltimore with an expected delivery of 1/20/23. hopefully not much longer.
  14. B

Mine shipped on the 12th. Tracker updated with a ETD of 1.20.23 at the dealer on the 15th.
  15. B

Brv10 was able to update me that my truck made the train. Thank you so much to him for helping us all out. Now just to wait for it to be delivered.
  16. B

I've been kz to kzld to kzoa to kzm back to kz since Aug.
  17. B

Just ready to ship I'm in the same status. Hopefully a week or 2 and it will on the way.
  18. B

I have sent mike an email. a week ago and havent heard anything. hopefully wasnt a forgotten email.