Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
If trading or selling an older model ram keep your passenger side foam door cup holder. The new ones only have them on the driver side. I kept mine out of my 16 and it fit the passenger side just fine.

Jwojo

Reaction score
I just got a call and email from MD , my truck arrived . They are doing PDI now. Thankfully they said financing rates are locked in from order date 2.9% for 60 months ..
That's nice they locked in your rate from this summer. I wish we could have locked in the 0% financing they were offering last spring...

UpNover

Reaction score
That's nice they locked in your rate from this summer. I wish we could have locked in the 0% financing they were offering last spring...
I’m definitely not complaining, with todays rates it would be at least double..

jk2119

Reaction score
Has anyone had their trucks go through the rail yard in Chicago? If so, was it there for a long time?

1ram

Reaction score
Shipped 12/26 (supposedly) - dealer just said it is expected 1/23-2/2

bslow

Reaction score
Has anyone had their trucks go through the rail yard in Chicago? If so, was it there for a long time?
Mine did took about 4 days for the train shuffle. ive been on the way to baltimore for 5 days and lost the train in ohio.

T_night

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck calling Mike and talking to him on his office line? Emailed twice with no response.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck calling Mike and talking to him on his office line? Emailed twice with no response.
the older the order the higher the priority. make sure to send him the order number and vin. it does take awhile to get to him. I know he is working the Jan, Feb and March trucks first since they are the oldest. Be nice to him, he is a great guy and has worked some miracles for this group.

T_night

Reaction score
the older the order the higher the priority. make sure to send him the order number and vin. it does take awhile to get to him. I know he is working the Jan, Feb and March trucks first since they are the oldest. Be nice to him, he is a great guy and has worked some miracles for this group.
I Agree definitely not angry with anyone this is just how the world is right now, just hoping to maybe get a ship date.

reign2018

Reaction score
I finally got an email back. emailed him every other day for three weeks and called his office several times. just have to be persistent. I don't have a ship date yet, but apparently when Mike get's on this things get done.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Thx; unfortunately my dealership has not been much help as they have had turnover from who I purchased it from. @brv10 would appreciate any help you may provide on tracking rail car...thx in advance....

View attachment 48648
@brv10 would you mind checking to see where this might be... it is supposedly on a train and close to getting to Cali....but my dealer is really in the dark or vague and Mike D has been more than helpful but he gave a wide range of dates... Thx in advance.,..

Users who are viewing this thread