Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
That is what I have seen on here, then they flip to TBD. Have you heard how many 2022 trucks they still have ship?
No I would have to go through all of them on our sheet, there are many more not on that sheet also.

kevin588127

Reaction score
My order date 2/27, build date 6/22, ship date 7/23 and various estimated delivery dates
Did yours have to go to any outside vendors? So weird. Mine was built June 25th and shipped July 25th. Mine took 5 months to get built but moved steady after that. I just figured I got lucky and hit the window just right but yours was in the same window.

Farm boy

Reaction score
My order date was 2/22, my build date was 7/27 and had a ship date of 8/28 then 8/29 then went to TBD

Farm boy

Reaction score
Did yours have to go to any outside vendors? So weird. Mine was built June 25th and shipped July 25th. Mine took 5 months to get built but moved steady after that. I just figured I got lucky and hit the window just right but yours was in the same window.
Mine was in production on 7/19 then went to outside venders, completed 7/27

Jwojo

Reaction score
Mine was in production on 7/19 then went to outside venders, completed 7/27
Mine was built July 19th and went out for bed liner we think. Then there are codes for hail damage in August and going back to the factory. Still has not shipped. Lots of us waiting still. There is a spreadsheet on another thread https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...jqFtyJfuADQC5i5D7fX4lQqrQ/edit#gid=1884861679 and another discussion forum https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-hd-crowdsourced-vin-order-tracking.6189/

Farm boy

Reaction score
Mine was built July 19th and went out for bed liner we think. Then there are codes for hail damage in August and going back to the factory. Still has not shipped. Lots of us waiting still. There is a spreadsheet on another thread https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...jqFtyJfuADQC5i5D7fX4lQqrQ/edit#gid=1884861679 and another discussion forum https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-hd-crowdsourced-vin-order-tracking.6189/
Mine still has not shipped either. The last of June when mine got scheduled I went ahead and traded in my 2016 Ram 2500 mega thinking that maybe in a couple months I would get my new one. The market was still up but starting down. Dollar wise think I came out ahead. I started driving my 2003 dodge dually 3500 again. I bought it new back in 2003.It has been a good old truck 289k on it. The dealer had my 16 sold in a few weeks. Now they are setting there with my $$$$ for almost 6 months. Has anybody else run it to this situation?

Jwojo

Reaction score
Mine still has not shipped either. The last of June when mine got scheduled I went ahead and traded in my 2016 Ram 2500 mega thinking that maybe in a couple months I would get my new one. The market was still up but starting down. Dollar wise think I came out ahead. I started driving my 2003 dodge dually 3500 again. I bought it new back in 2003.It has been a good old truck 289k on it. The dealer had my 16 sold in a few weeks. Now they are setting there with my $$$$ for almost 6 months. Has anybody else run it to this situation?
Our dealer wouldn’t do a trade in until the new truck is on the lot. I wish we had been able to do that though. Our trade in lost a few thousand in value since we ordered last spring. We finally sold it to another dealer in November, thinking “it’s got to be coming soon” so now we are down to 1 vehicle and the truck still hasn’t shipped. . . . Not fun.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Do we know when the fix will be available to dealers for install?

I was at my dealer yesterday. I talked to the service mgr and he said they have 2800 of the fix kits at the Dallas distribution warehouse but each dealer can only order 1 a week.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I was at my dealer yesterday. I talked to the service mgr and he said they have 2800 of the fix kits at the Dallas distribution warehouse but each dealer can only order 1 a week.
I will check dealer stock on those and see if anybody has them.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Sounds right, 1 per every 7 days, should be at least 5 or a percentage based on vehicles ordered that are affected. The dealer can request a limit increase to handle more trucks.

gindyhood

Reaction score
Just heard from dealer. They are allowed 2 kits per week, mine is first. He thinks truck will be ready end of next week.

Jwojo

Reaction score
Just found out our truck that was built 07/19 is on a rail car with estimated delivery of January 1-12 to Mark Dodge. Tracker still shows TBD for shipping and delivery. Maybe some hope for some of you in a similar situation.

UpNover

Reaction score
Mine is finally in Louisiana on rail car , scheduled to unload 12/23 . Thanks to Mike MacDonald he got me moving along and emailed saying once unloaded would get it over to MD asap .. I ordered in June , completed sept 29 , estimated to hit dealerships between 12/26 01/06 ..

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Sounds like my truck just made it to the dealer. Still no call from them, but I assume it will come once it’s prepped. I hope to share some pics when I can.

On a side note, I spoke to Michael McDonald and asked if he had contact info for his boss to pay him a compliment. He provided it to me. If anyone is interested please PM me. I want to make sure it isn’t used for making further complaints about not receiving your vehicle.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Sounds like my truck just made it to the dealer. Still no call from them, but I assume it will come once it’s prepped. I hope to share some pics when I can.

On a side note, I spoke to Michael McDonald and asked if he had contact info for his boss to pay him a compliment. He provided it to me. If anyone is interested please PM me. I want to make sure it isn’t used for making further complaints about not receiving your vehicle.
Please send via PM...I would like to send compliment as well. I have been dealing with Mike since a buy back of a gladiator to a new order of a 2500...he is a really good navigating the challenges of supply chain.

Users who are viewing this thread