Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lettikka

Reaction score
Good question. A message comes upon my dash letting me know the tailgate is down when I leave it down so it must have a tailgate sensor right?

ASAND400

Reaction score
Sounds like it. What truck / model do you have?
(I'm using phone so I cannot see signature blocks)

Lettikka

Reaction score
I was referencing my 2019 1500. It is a Laramie with remote tailgate opening. The remote opening probably requires the sensor.

Lettikka

Reaction score
My truck should be being offloaded in Walkertown, NC tonight. From there it gets on a truck and brought to the dealership in Lillington, NC. Tracking was easy and very satisfying for the train ride. Anyone know how to track it while it is being trucked?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My truck should be being offloaded in Walkertown, NC tonight. From there it gets on a truck and brought to the dealership in Lillington, NC. Tracking was easy and very satisfying for the train ride. Anyone know how to track it while it is being trucked?
Can't track the truck.

bslow

Reaction score
Brv10 was able to update me that my truck made the train. Thank you so much to him for helping us all out. Now just to wait for it to be delivered.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
I got this email yesterday from Ram Customer Care.

"I show your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 11-14-22. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change."

Not sure what that means. I am on day 84 of "in production" status.

Lst1504

Reaction score

"I show your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 11-14-22. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change."

They're really messed up evidently, " projected for Nov 14" , just a bit behind

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Yep, JBLD since 9/24.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My 1500 wouldn't open, my 2500 is not under this recall

RickD40742

Reaction score
Here is my VIN below if I can get a location or perhaps whether or not it caught on fire at some point or was hit by ice balls.

3C6UR5JL1NG349465

VON is 55334133

Fire and ice!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread