Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dave01

Bed Step hard to Move

Don't laugh at me ... I was picking up a piece of equipment with a friend helping me yesterday. I shoved the bed step out and used it, when done I had trouble getting it retracted, ended up kicking it a few times. One of the kicks didn't go so well, bruised the outside of my foot. Nothing...
  2. Dave01

Battery Drain - How Quickly?

I was away for 8 days and when I got back the truck was completely dead, not a click from locks or anything else. I jumped it, ran it for a good long while, and no problem daily driving since. 2021 6.4 with 40,000 miles on original battery. Weather was 45-55 at night, 55-65 during the day so...
  3. Dave01

Not Ram - Wrangler Question

I'm only posting here because I've noticed how many members have or have had Wranglers and similar vehicles. My friend has a lifted 4 door Wrangler, 2014, and has been running Goodyear Duratrac's, LT315/70-17, 121/1180, load range D. They want the same size, no smaller. I recommended Falken...
  4. Dave01

Headlight Question

On my '21 Laramie when at night I don't see a difference between headlights on auto and on off. I rotate the switch to off and as far as I can tell there is no change, headlights remain on. I looked in the manual and don't see any reference to this. There are times I'd like to be able to turn...
  5. Dave01

New 6.4 Laramie

Last week bought a 2021 2500 6.4 Laramie with 7,700 miles on it. Patriot Blue, night edition, a lot of options, has adaptive cruise, air bags, motorized side steps. Has the 8.4" screen though with H-K upgraded stereo. I don't think I miss not having the bigger screen at all. Love this truck...