Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 6.4 Laramie

Dave01

Reaction score
Last week bought a 2021 2500 6.4 Laramie with 7,700 miles on it. Patriot Blue, night edition, a lot of options, has adaptive cruise, air bags, motorized side steps. Has the 8.4" screen though with H-K upgraded stereo. I don't think I miss not having the bigger screen at all. Love this truck so far, amazingly good driving and riding truck for it's size and capability.

2021 Ram 2500 #2.jpg

2021 Ram 2500 #1.jpg

Dave01

Reaction score
I am getting the itch for a gasser mega.

great color!!

The color kind of sold me. I had looked at a few Granite colored trucks, like that color, and one black one, but the blue really caught my eye, especially with the blacked out trim.

I've had GM diesels for many years, this is my first Ram though I've also driven Durangos for quite a while. The diesel/gas decision was a hard one for me. I drove a few GM 6.0's, simply couldn't do that, too sluggish. Driving a few Rams with 6.4 and 8 speed was so much better, the throttle response and general drivability is impressive. I decided to go gas on this one and so far am happy with the choice.

Dave01

Reaction score
Thanks, noticing a few Patriot Blue ones as I browse the site.

I have had side window vent visors on pretty much all my vehicles, but I'm on the fence on this one, the look is so clean with the blacked out trim. Same for mud guards.

Users who are viewing this thread