Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. waveslayer

Grinding in 4H

My buddy and I put my truck in 4H , not a good sound. I've used 4x4 before. It did in 2H for a bit then stopped... Called the dealer, we don't have a Mechanic... nothing available until...
  2. waveslayer

Ram app remote start works but not unlocking doors

So several times using my Ram App to remote start my truck, I go to unlock the doors and it says, "unlock unsuccessful" as there is no communication with the truck. I reinstall the app, log out etc. 15 minutes later I turn the truck off and then the door u locking feature worked. It has done...
  3. waveslayer

Weird clicking sound

I've just noticed this weird clicking noise on my truck. I have about 4,500 miles on it and developed this clicking noise, do you guys know what it is?
  4. waveslayer

OEM springs, shocks and track bar FS

I have a set of 2022 springs, shocks, steering stabilizer and track bar from a 2500. Asking $400. Willing to ship at buyers expense. PM for more info or questions My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
  5. waveslayer

sold

I have a new set of 2022 Night Edition Wheels and Tires for sale. They have 3,037 miles on them. I removed the TPMS sensors. $1,000 local pick up (Orange County, CA) . Willing to ship if buyer pays shipping. PM for more info. My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
  6. waveslayer

Running wires through firewall 2022

I'm attempting to install a front camera on my 2022 Ram2500. Where are you guys running the wires through the firewall? I looked everywhere in the engine bay and couldn't see where to start running the RCA cable. My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
  7. waveslayer

2022 2500 20" wheel towing capacity

I've searched high and low, anyone know what the towing capacity is for each individual 20" night edition wheels? I'm debating switching to the Method 701 wheel, either trail rated or the HD model. HD model boast a 4500 lbs towing capacity while the trail is 3600 lbs. Just curious on which...
  8. waveslayer

Bestop or Fastop advice

As I await for my new 2500 I have been researching rear tonneau covers. I would normally just get a tri fold cover to secure several items, guns, surfboards, freedom loving things... I came across bestop Truck 2 and Fastop during my research. I like the idea to increase the storage height...