Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jnrcarson

People suck

It’s not just parking lots and door dings. The general degradation of society as a whole. I’ve lost faith in humanity. Personally I’m trying to spread love and happiness by being overly friendly and polite whenever possible. Some give you looks but most appreciate it. Wish you all then best.
  2. Jnrcarson

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

I voted against the current administration. Just so we’re clear. Military vet, military family, American patriot.
  3. Jnrcarson

Minimum steps/rails

Not 37’s. 285/75/18 ridge grapplers. Just over 35” have no rubbing with them.
  4. Jnrcarson

Minimum steps/rails

I have the RB 20 full size and love them. Chose them specifically because they sit close to the rocker, added benefit is they deflect lots of rocks when cruising down gravel roads. Wouldn’t change a thing about them.
  5. Jnrcarson

Too much oil and poor dealer help

A friend once told me, two things never to worry about, things you can control and things you can’t control. Kinda hard for us OCD control freaks though :)
  6. Jnrcarson

Automatic Regen too often

Sounds good thanks for the info. Truck sits in my shop out of the cold and sunlight when not in use. DEF was last added early fall before hunting season. Should be good to go til April/May when towing season starts up for me.
  7. Jnrcarson

What are my options there. DEF gauge reads about 1/2 right now. I take it out once every 3-4 weeks just to keep the batteries up, etc. Really won’t be using it much til late April or early May.
  8. Jnrcarson

Been following this thread. For your consideration is my 2022 CTD. It’s not my daily driver, has 9000 miles in the 2 years I’ve owned it. I’d estimate 6000 of those are tow miles with right the 5er or the boat. The other would be mixed driving. I’ve never seen the DPF gauge come off of zero. Am...
  9. Jnrcarson

Terrible Towing pics thread

F ix O r R epair D aily
  10. Jnrcarson

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

Government at its finest. They have no incentive to do good when they’re not required to show a profit or stay within a budget. They have zero risk yet they have all the reward.
  11. Jnrcarson

Are you kidding. He’s a super breeder. And us lucky tax payers get to pay the bill !!!
  12. Jnrcarson

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

As I’ve gotten older and the knees have gotten worse I like to take my guns for short walks and look out at the scenery. If only we got to serve our country just for the rights of those that always agree with us. Or those that don’t go for stupid conspiracy theories. Don’t remember that being...
  13. Jnrcarson

Towing help needed for my 3500

Did you read the whole thread before commenting ? Trailer was built for that boat specifically. The front v-support had been moved by whoever loaded it at the marina. He’s already taken steps to remedy the situation. As for bearings I agree with H3LZSN1P3R.
  14. Jnrcarson

You haven’t lived until you’ve sat inside a KC-135 in Panama City Florida waiting for clearance to take off. I think sweated 10 pounds off on that flight. :D
  15. Jnrcarson

Towing help needed for my 3500

Anybody else notice where the safety chain is attached ? In my experience chaining equipment down and my own boat safety chain it should be pulling away from the way the boat would slip off if the winch broke. The way it is would give it lots of momentum before the chain engaged. Just an...
  16. Jnrcarson

Sorry, terrible post for a forum!

My daily driver is my 01 Tacoma 2wd. When I have the need to drive my 22 Ram ctd it always puts a smile on my face. Made several camping trips this summer pulling either the boat or 5er, farthest being about 6 hours from home. Almost 2 years in and I love my truck. Best vehicle I’ve ever...
  17. Jnrcarson

Your gun is poop

Looks like good prices also. Email sent.
  18. Jnrcarson

Your gun is poop

Doesn’t look like the back cap is replaceable.
  19. Jnrcarson

Your gun is poop

Thanknyi Thank you. It is a rifle can. Going to see how I like it then probably order a smaller pistol can.
  20. Jnrcarson

Your gun is poop

The muzzle thread on my AR-9 is indeed 1/2”x28 so I go back to my original question. I need the bushing for 5/8”x24. Are all bushings created equal or should I get one of the more expensive ones. Thanks