Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kpecks

Digital Rearview mirror with truck cap

I’m still here. I don’t recall seeing a message from you but happy to help. I don’t have the 23 updated camera housing designed and built yet but it’s in the works.
  2. kpecks

I will take a look! Thanks for letting me know and ill keep this thread updated.
  3. kpecks

Absolutely. Happy to help out. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.
  4. kpecks

Happy to help. Sending you a PM.
  5. kpecks

Sent you a pm. Thx
  6. kpecks

On the 22s the advantage of plugging in to the back of the bumper fakra cable is the rear view mirror then acts as if it’s attached to a trailer giving you better adjustability to aim the camera up down left right. Those adjustments go away when you run a cable from the cable inside the cab...
  7. kpecks

The factory add on camera is different. The back of the bumper connection is a fakra cable. The front is similar to an RCA video cable.
  8. kpecks

You don’t tap into anything on the 3rd brake light on a 22. You simply disconnect the cable behind the bumper connection and plug in a fakra extension and run to your camera on your topper. The cable that connects to the bumper housing is already equipped with an o-ring and will perform fine as is.
  9. kpecks

Yep! Camera from eBay is fine Mopar Camera and yes male to female cable. $85 shipped PayPal kpecks@gmail.com or Venmo @kpecks. Kenny 7276883588
  10. kpecks

ARE topper is easy. You will just have to unplug cable from your 3rd brake light and run an extension under your truck to the topper through bed post hole. You can either drill through the topper under the housing or pop off the 3rd brake light on the topper and run the cable through the light...
  11. kpecks

First Ram 3500 - Initial Impressions

My seats on my 22 limited 3500 are super stiff. I have a slight disc issue and i notice i am constantly adjusting my positions as my butt cheeks go numb. We have a few other vehicles and this is the only one that makes my butt go numb after a while.
  12. kpecks

SOLD 4 x 18x9 Method MR701 HD Bronze 8x6.5 Ram 2500 3500

Bump! These are boxed, cleaned and ready to go out!!
  13. kpecks

King Shocks and Carli rear 3500 air suspension kit.

Im wondering if i could get away with this. I have a 2022 3500 with rear air susp. I have carli 2.5" coils installed and 1" blocks and 1" traxda spacers in the rear. The front is now .75" higher than the back. Would these springs give me 2" in the rear? the shocks would work fine along with...
  14. kpecks

2022 3500 Limited Megacab HO Black Midnight Mild Build

6, 11, and 15. They all usually enjoy watching the same stuff together anyways. We are pretty strict when it comes to screen time and content but having something they can watch a movie or three for longer rides is a must.
  15. kpecks

I switched up my wheels again. I didnt think the bronze looked good on the all black truck so i went to black and got the only set of Method 314s left in the country. I also got the Carli 2.5" with trac bar and fox 2.0s installed. Ride is night and day better and it looks killer. Front is just...
  16. kpecks

Yes my truck does have those options. I am still on the fence if i want to keep the truck or sell it. if i keep it, ill just do double Ipads w headrest mounts.
  17. kpecks

Carli and Thuren level question ??

Nice. I did everything but the trac bar. I had my local shop do that and 4-wheel alignment. I didn’t disconnect the trac bar during install or disconnect the drive shaft and was still able to wiggle the springs in place without compressing them. Based on CJCs recommendation, they sent me 1”...