Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 3500 Limited Megacab HO Black Midnight Mild Build

Vr6mole

Reaction score
Exactly. Cant be hard to fab up something.

Correct. The pics on the website dont show the extensions but CJC did put this whole thing together for me and they said that they are designed for the 3500 airbags and would come w the extensions. As far as the carli kit and ubolts, i wont know till it all shows up but, again, CJC are well regarded and have been doing this a long time so i trust their advice and let them put together the kit for me. Just give them a call and talk directly with them.
Just got my 1” airbag spacers from CJC and as I suspected they did not come with any extensions for the censors. What you posted was for a 2500.

Also looks like the u-bolts will work no problem which is great.
O

kpecks

Reaction score
Just got my 1” airbag spacers from CJC and as I suspected they did not come with any extensions for the censors. What you posted was for a 2500.

Also looks like the u-bolts will work no problem which is great.
O
Good to know. Mine get delivered Monday. Then hopefully the rest of the stuff next week.

kpecks

Reaction score
Husky mud flaps installed, lower exhaust pipe painted black and exhaust tip installed = many horsepower gains. Also, i think im going to switch up the wheels and run the Method MR701-HDs with the recons. I like the non-beadlock look.

98AE1FAD-1973-4FEB-9BC1-F8FFFCA11F8A.jpeg
AC039F44-D69F-43E7-BAEA-13ECB9E8BFB7.jpeg
mr701hd_bronze_white.jpg

flan

Reaction score
Husky mud flaps installed, lower exhaust pipe painted black and exhaust tip installed = many horsepower gains. Also, i think im going to switch up the wheels and run the Method MR701-HDs with the recons. I like the non-beadlock look.

View attachment 29707
1st regen and that sticker starts to go bye-bye :p

kpecks

Reaction score
1st regen and that sticker starts to go bye-bye :p

Good to know. I’ve got 89 miles on the truck so i havent had a chance to burn it off yet.

Last edited:

kpecks

Reaction score
Still waiting on my Carli stuff... and still debating on tires...

295/70/18 in either Recon Grapplers, Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T, or wild peaks.... too many options! What would you go with???? Im also thinking about getting 5 matching tire/wheel combos and doing 5 tire rotation vs. 4 and carrying a spare. Either way, i want a matching tire for the spare.

Last edited:

TankerTrash

Reaction score
Love your truck!
Just ordered essentially the same truck to replace my current ride.
Curious to see how your wheels look on it! I have some bronze Method 305's that I am 50/50 on swapping once the truck gets here.

Anrkist

Reaction score
Does it have blind spot monitoring and surround view cameras? Those are the only 2 options stopping me from ordering this exact build?

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score
What are you looking at for rear seat entertainment? All I have found is Audiovox units for like $1400+ or cheap Chinese garbage. All I want to do is figure out who makes the units in the GMs standard but can’t fishies it out yet

kpecks

Reaction score
Does it have blind spot monitoring and surround view cameras? Those are the only 2 options stopping me from ordering this exact build?
Yes my truck does have those options.

What are you looking at for rear seat entertainment? All I have found is Audiovox units for like $1400+ or cheap Chinese garbage. All I want to do is figure out who makes the units in the GMs standard but can’t fishies it out yet
I am still on the fence if i want to keep the truck or sell it. if i keep it, ill just do double Ipads w headrest mounts.

unclelala

Reaction score
I am still on the fence if i want to keep the truck or sell it. if i keep it, ill just do double Ipads w headrest mounts.
How old are the kids? I had a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum with head rest video and my youngest at the time didn't even use it, I order them with her in mind but all she wanted was a place to charge her phone in the back and watch her phone. I basically wasted big bucks on the head rest screens when all she did is watch her Iphone, it was just another thing for me to clean when detailing the car.

kpecks

Reaction score
I switched up my wheels again. I didnt think the bronze looked good on the all black truck so i went to black and got the only set of Method 314s left in the country. I also got the Carli 2.5" with trac bar and fox 2.0s installed. Ride is night and day better and it looks killer. Front is just under .75" higher in the front. CJC suggested i go with the 1" blocks and airbag spacers vs the 2" setup. I think if i were to do it again, i would do the 2" in the rear instead of the 1" and give the truck a slight rake. As it sits, it looks dead level.

As far as the recon grapplers go, i have about 600 miles on them and i am very pleased with them so far. No offroad experience yet, but they are super quiet and smooth on the road and at 85+ highway speeds. They have excellent wet traction as well and 50k mile warranty. I wanted to go larger with a 37" recon but i needed/wanted to carry the same tire in the spare location and not in the back of the bed.

And please excuse pollen covering the truck... It’s absolutely horrific right now.

D8B100D5-A29C-4986-93AB-B03C347C34FD.jpeg192BB170-7853-4CD7-A0F2-2D50FCDD62F9.jpegF6BC21E1-204D-4D93-8699-26C8774EE92C.jpeg

Last edited:

kpecks

Reaction score
How old are the kids? I had a 2013 Pathfinder Platinum with head rest video and my youngest at the time didn't even use it, I order them with her in mind but all she wanted was a place to charge her phone in the back and watch her phone. I basically wasted big bucks on the head rest screens when all she did is watch her Iphone, it was just another thing for me to clean when detailing the car.
6, 11, and 15. They all usually enjoy watching the same stuff together anyways. We are pretty strict when it comes to screen time and content but having something they can watch a movie or three for longer rides is a must.

Anrkist

Reaction score
Yes my truck does have those options.

Wow! How did you luck out with all those options they have not been available for like a year? if you sell it HMU!

Users who are viewing this thread