Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. gator6

Easy Exit seat not working

Okay, sorry for reviving an old post, but it may help someone in the future. I did something I found on another site to fix this problem. Go into settings and turn OFF your easy entry feature, then turn off your truck. Run the seat all the way back, all the way forward, then one more time all...
  2. gator6

Help with dash cam.

I’ve got all my stuff hung cables routed, but I’m stuck with where to go from here. Obviously the “fuse”-style end won’t fit, so those will need to be changed out. I’ll have to figure out what size fuse to come off; one is constant 12v, the other has to be tied into an ignition source...
  3. gator6

Dash camera

Hope I’m not resurrecting an old post. I just got a Red Tiger F7NP and want to put it in the ‘22. It has the large sensor around the mirror, sunroof, and sliding rear window. Years ago, I installed cab overs on my ‘06, and put a CB in using the blank access panel that is located near the...
  4. gator6

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It may come down to a trip to the dealer…I wish I could post a video of what it’s been doing…or not doing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. gator6

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for this! I am planning on it, just a 1st world issue so I’m not in a hurry. I did pay for it, so I’m a little bummed that it isn’t working to begin with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. gator6

Thanks for clearing that up! Im only repeating what the Service Rep told me at Arlington CJDR in Jacksonville told me. I was shocked by it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gator6

That’s what I’m thinking the issue may be. The icon will light up, so the logic is there. The failure to complete the circuit may be what is forcing it to turn off after initiation. First world problems, I don’t really even think about it till it’s chilly out and know that I paid for this. My...
  8. gator6

I'll have to run out and check them. As I stated earlier, I had checked them when I picked the truck up in April, but may have missed some. Other than heater issues, I've had Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) issues, usually monthly, that go away when I play around with my 7-way. The funny thing about...
  9. gator6

yeah, I have considered this. I haven't checked yet, but I did push them all in when I picked it up at Mark. I may have missed a couple.
  10. gator6

That would be interesting since the sticker should say DELETE, but no. I’m thinking loose connection or a short. The BSM (Blind Spot Monitor) glitches every now and then, all I do is play with the seat controls and it comes back. I’m thinking whatever it is, it’s under the seat. The steering...
  11. gator6

Anyone having issues with their heated seats? I believe this is the one thing I forgot to check in Louisiana back in April. I can turn on and cycle through the passenger seat, but as soon as I turn on the driver’s seat it will not stay on. Now if I turn on the passenger side BEFORE attempting...
  12. gator6

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I just retired out of Mayport! I was stationed in Bangor 20 years ago, got my fish while on the Michigan. My impedance troubles came just as soon as I left Jacksonville. We were headed to TX to visit my family, and ran through a rain storm from Alexandria, LA through Shreveport. The feed was...
  13. gator6

YES! Sorry, I have been so busy I forgot to post results. I installed near Moses Lake, WA and have made three trips since. The first: Moses Lake to Whidbey Island, I found that when I plugged into the RG58 setup there was no change to my truck’s rear view mirror (not that I could tell...
  14. gator6

Working extension for the trailer digital tow cable found! Details in the trailer/tow camera thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gator6

Affirm! Once built, you have to wait for rail cars, and that’s not a FCA or Dealer controllable item. Then once your vehicle reaches a rail yard, it’s at the mercy of how it’s packed in there and how soon a transport can get it to your dealer. Dealers may have a little influence here, but they...
  16. gator6

YES! Thanks to Jimmy07 and 22limited I have finally got a cable installed that works…for now. I have yet to hit the road for an “underway” test, but unpackaging and hooking up for a static test, things worked fine. If anyone is looking at running an extension for their trailer digital...
  17. gator6

The rear ones MD installed do fine. I have yet to look at anything other than weathertech a couple months ago. Are the Mopar front flaps a good investment? I’m not above doing an install, I just don’t like wasting money.
  18. gator6

I could only imagine, it’s a bit like Shayne saying he passes by his truck at the yard on the regular. Luckily I was 800 miles from Lake Charles, so there was no tease.
  19. gator6

I need a solution to the front tires and rocks. Weathertech doesn’t make flaps for our trucks yet.