Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lettikka

Reaction score
Yep, same. I have been locked in twice. First one was based on the 14-20 weeks I was told at the dealer. That expired after 60 days then the next one was based on the though "it can't be much longer". Then that one expired. I am holding now with no loan in place.

UpNover

Reaction score
Well mine went from estimated delivery date of today to TBD ..

Attachments

• D3B1C512-B134-452B-A467-ED4B29755D68.jpeg
    D3B1C512-B134-452B-A467-ED4B29755D68.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 18
  • B4581F92-9175-45C5-87C6-D534DE4709B9.jpeg
    B4581F92-9175-45C5-87C6-D534DE4709B9.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17

Drew M

Reaction score
Yep, same. I have been locked in twice. First one was based on the 14-20 weeks I was told at the dealer. That expired after 60 days then the next one was based on the though "it can't be much longer". Then that one expired. I am holding now with no loan in place.
The first dealer told me the standard "16-20", Granger said "...we quote 6-9 months, but it could be shorter." I trusted that more, so gave up setting up financing till delivery.

gator6

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their heated seats? I believe this is the one thing I forgot to check in Louisiana back in April. I can turn on and cycle through the passenger seat, but as soon as I turn on the driver’s seat it will not stay on. Now if I turn on the passenger side BEFORE attempting the driver side it will stay on (although I haven’t sat in it), but if I try the driver side first, the passenger side will do the same as the driver side, shut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew M

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their heated seats? I believe this is the one thing I forgot to check in Louisiana back in April. I can turn on and cycle through the passenger seat, but as soon as I turn on the driver’s seat it will not stay on. Now if I turn on the passenger side BEFORE attempting the driver side it will stay on (although I haven’t sat in it), but if I try the driver side first, the passenger side will do the same as the driver side, shut off.

Maybe chip/chip programming? When I (my wife really) ordered heated seats, they said the heated steering was included. I didn't really want the heated steering wheel, but "had" to have it added. Then just before signing, I was told both were not available due to the "chip" shortage. Funny thing, when I checked the build using mattb (I think) VIN check, they were both included...

shawnb

Reaction score
My truck is finally moving along. According to the dealer, it's scheduled for production on 4 Nov.

I ordered a 22 3500 Tradesman (with almost every option) on 11 Aug 2022, and it's been sitting in the "Order Confirmed" state ever since. Judging by the posts I'm seeing in this forum, I'm guessing I may not see my new truck for a while...

View attachment 44546

View attachment 44547
My truck is finally built and (supposedly) on its way!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-14 140732.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 140732.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 39

jwh02017

Reaction score
For the past week, the online tracker showed my truck to be shipped and est. delivery of Dec 2nd. Today it was updated to est. delivery TBD. WTF!! I thought it changed to TBD after the delivery date passes? I'm hoping this is just a temporary error in their system and not some delay they are expecting along the delivery route. Has anybody else seen their est. delivery date change to TBD before it even reaches the date?

WOW, will this nightmare of an ordering process ever end?

shawnb

Reaction score
For the past week, the online tracker showed my truck to be shipped and est. delivery of Dec 2nd. Today it was updated to est. delivery TBD. WTF!! I thought it changed to TBD after the delivery date passes? I'm hoping this is just a temporary error in their system and not some delay they are expecting along the delivery route. Has anybody else seen their est. delivery date change to TBD before it even reaches the date?

while my delivery date hasn't changed back to TBD (yet), it has gone from: Dec 31st (right after it was built), to Dec 1st (once it was marked as shipped), and now to Dec 12th.

Fpowell5

Reaction score
Yes. Mine delivery date was 11/17, then went to TBD last week. For a minute thought I'd get a call from the dealership saying it was there....but no.

UpNover

Reaction score

Same happened to me , only difference is my estimated delivery date was today. Now it’s TBD.

I called Ram customer service last week and they said nothing we can do until Monday, so I called back today and they said nothing we can do until a date is determined . Seems they are playing games. What ever happened to honesty ‍♂️ verses deception. She also claimed she couldn’t track my trucks actual location and just wait for an email update..

Svend02703

Reaction score

Mine changed the night before it was due

gator6

Reaction score
Maybe chip/chip programming? When I (my wife really) ordered heated seats, they said the heated steering was included. I didn't really want the heated steering wheel, but "had" to have it added. Then just before signing, I was told both were not available due to the "chip" shortage. Funny thing, when I checked the build using mattb (I think) VIN check, they were both included...

That would be interesting since the sticker should say DELETE, but no. I’m thinking loose connection or a short. The BSM (Blind Spot Monitor) glitches every now and then, all I do is play with the seat controls and it comes back. I’m thinking whatever it is, it’s under the seat.

The steering wheel warms fine, I need to test the other 3 seats, but the only one that gives me issues is the driver’s seat.

Users who are viewing this thread