Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jsalbre

Reaction score
That would be interesting since the sticker should say DELETE, but no. I’m thinking loose connection or a short. The BSM (Blind Spot Monitor) glitches every now and then, all I do is play with the seat controls and it comes back. I’m thinking whatever it is, it’s under the seat.

The steering wheel warms fine, I need to test the other 3 seats, but the only one that gives me issues is the driver’s seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check that all of the fuses in the fuse box are seated all the way. It's been an issue on FCA/Stellantis vehicles the past few years and can cause some weird problems.

gator6

Reaction score
Check that all of the fuses in the fuse box are seated all the way. It's been an issue on FCA/Stellantis vehicles the past few years and can cause some weird problems.
yeah, I have considered this. I haven't checked yet, but I did push them all in when I picked it up at Mark. I may have missed a couple.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Im still "in production" since 9/23. Only 3 more days and it will be 8 weeks they have been producing my truck.

Screenshot_20221115-005813_Chrome.jpg

Lettikka

Reaction score
There is definitely a glitch in the system. It could be isolated to the tracker but I get the sense that many aspects of the production are having issues. I am not getting any responses to calls, texts & email with the dealer and Stellantis. For months when a truck went into production it was there maybe a couple of days then classified as built. It seems like guys were posting that they were going to pick up their trucks on the daily. Now its almost like crickets on this thread, and only discussions about how long things are taking and rarely someone picking up their rig. Certainly there are less and less of us waiting for delivery of a 2022 so our population is going down but there is a bit of a ghost town feeling here. Perhaps this is what @brv10 was referring to as "something coming". Maybe this happens around the year model change over period every year. Thankfully I was not waiting for a truck this time last year. Ideas?

Lst1504

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the extra rail cars that were supposed to be sent to Mexico ever happened

Lst1504

Reaction score
There is definitely a glitch in the system. It could be isolated to the tracker but I get the sense that many aspects of the production are having issues. I am not getting any responses to calls, texts & email with the dealer and Stellantis. For months when a truck went into production it was there maybe a couple of days then classified as built. It seems like guys were posting that they were going to pick up their trucks on the daily. Now its almost like crickets on this thread, and only discussions about how long things are taking and rarely someone picking up their rig. Certainly there are less and less of us waiting for delivery of a 2022 so our population is going down but there is a bit of a ghost town feeling here. Perhaps this is what @brv10 was referring to as "something coming". Maybe this happens around the year model change over period every year. Thankfully I was not waiting for a truck this time last year. Ideas?
Less and less posts , hope it's that there are just less waiting. Wish Chrysler or DCA or Stellaris would tell us something so we can make some kind of plans . Going to sell my current 2500 but need some time line, can't be without a truck

Svend02703

Reaction score
Less and less posts , hope it's that there are just less waiting. Wish Chrysler or DCA or Stellaris would tell us something so we can make some kind of plans . Going to sell my current 2500 but need some time line, can't be without a truck
and it's value decreases daily ...

Lettikka

Reaction score
and it's value decreases daily ...
You're correct and there are a lot of moving parts. Offers from FCA, bank rates, value of trade, value of the "new" truck, tax benefit of trade in vs. outright sale of your current vehicle. The more information you have the better equipped you are to make the right decision. Getting this vehicle deal done in 2022 vs. the beginning of 2023 is a big deal from a tax standpoint to my business. I need as accurate information as I can possibly get to navigate the best path. I can work with any information so long as I can count on it. If my truck is lost, stolen, at the back of the lot, about to ship, about to be delivered anything that was true would help me take the appropriate action.

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
I agree. I have called and emailed every one I can find information on and I have heard nothing. My truck has been built since June 13. I have passed angry. I would love some answers.

Lettikka

Reaction score
I'm getting a feeling like I am gambling in a game where I don't know the rules. It may be better to get out of the game and watch for a while then get back in with some knowledge. This seems backwards as I have been playing this game for seven months but I feel like things are less certain now then when I started. I have a rig to pull my camper, she is just old and tired. I'm sure she has some more trips in her. Maybe I pull the plug and get back on the sidelines for a couple of years..... depressing for sure, not what I had planned for this weekend.

UpNover

Reaction score
Same here, I would like time to off load my current truck , but at this rate it looks that’s not happening.

Jlmtmn79

Reaction score
Talked to my salesman today said my truck will be in Port Allen tomorrow and it will take a few days to get to the dealership

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their heated seats? I believe this is the one thing I forgot to check in Louisiana back in April. I can turn on and cycle through the passenger seat, but as soon as I turn on the driver’s seat it will not stay on. Now if I turn on the passenger side BEFORE attempting the driver side it will stay on (although I haven’t sat in it), but if I try the driver side first, the passenger side will do the same as the driver side, shut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No heated seat issue but my 7 way did not work. All the fuses in the panel under the hood were not pushed down. now the 7 way works. So check your fuse panels

jwh02017

Reaction score
You're correct and there are a lot of moving parts. Offers from FCA, bank rates, value of trade, value of the "new" truck, tax benefit of trade in vs. outright sale of your current vehicle. The more information you have the better equipped you are to make the right decision. Getting this vehicle deal done in 2022 vs. the beginning of 2023 is a big deal from a tax standpoint to my business. I need as accurate information as I can possibly get to navigate the best path. I can work with any information so long as I can count on it. If my truck is lost, stolen, at the back of the lot, about to ship, about to be delivered anything that was true would help me take the appropriate action.
I'm in the exact same boat with for the tax reasons. I told my dealer the other day if I don't have the truck by the end of the year then it's no good to me. You would think 8 1/2 months would be plenty of time to have a custom truck delivered.... even with our current world issues. But for myself, I can't wait the full 8 1/2 months (from order date to the end of the year), I need at least a couple weeks to change game plans and find a different truck before the end of the year. Like yourself, I just wish I had honest and trustworthy information so I could make a decision instead of letting them drag me along month after month. I know for me, because of this experience, this will be the last truck of any brand I buy for a very VERY long time. I'm thinking it'll take at least 5 to 10 years for things to truly get back to "normal".... assuming there isn't another pandemic manufactured.

Users who are viewing this thread