Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PASTORT55

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

awesome! does the dealer call and let you know or is there a place to find out? My 3500 longhorn dually went D1 on Dec 8 ... can't wait to get it!
  2. PASTORT55

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Looks great!! Congrats! Just got the call yesterday, I'm in D1 status!
  3. PASTORT55

Cool, thanks!! Look forward to seeing how you like them. I was also looking at Krown for undercoating and see that they and fluid film seem to be tops. thanks again
  4. PASTORT55

Installed Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my dually yesterday

Hi, did you go ahead with the 255/80/17? Were you happy with them? Can I see a pic? I'm waiting on my 2022 3500 dually longhorn and wanted the dealership to upgrade the tires prior to pickup ... any advice would be helpful, thanks!
  5. PASTORT55

Congrats on the new truck ... hoping mine is here by March! please tell me more about the ceramic tint and ceramic coating ... also, what undercoating did you get? I definitely want to make that my first stop. thanks for any info you can provide
  6. PASTORT55

Awesome, that Longhorn interior really looks amazing!!
  7. PASTORT55

Haha! The race is on! ... what do you plan on towing ? I'm a little concerned about the payload ... but didn't want to go with the RWD
  8. PASTORT55

Is the Zeigler warranty really as good as it seems?

Great help ... can you give me a ball park on how much the warranty costs?
  9. PASTORT55

2022 3500 Limited Longhorn, HO Aisin, 8' Bed, SRW, Pearl While, Cattle / Black interior, All...

2022 3500 Limited Longhorn, HO Aisin, 8' Bed, SRW, Pearl While, Cattle / Black interior, All the options ... ordered 11/5/12 ...
  10. PASTORT55

Looks great! I ordered my longhorn last week. what specs did you go with ? I got the 3500 HO SRW 8' bed ... anxious to learn my payload capacity....
  11. PASTORT55

Payload Discrepancies on Website? What's the Real Number??

Thanks, that’s helpful. Definitely seems payload is about 1500 less with the SRW … appreciate it!
  12. PASTORT55

capacity/payload

Great, thanks! I'm looking at a 5th wheel with hitch weight of 2900lbs ... with the larger gas tank, occupants and normal "fill", I'm concerned I may be cutting it too close ... wish ram made the specs a little clearer and consistent. thanks for your help, man! I appreciate it!
  13. PASTORT55

capacity/payload

Hi, I'm looking at getting about the same truck as you (3500 limited longhorn) same specs you listed ... I see you have your payload at 3700... the 5th wheel I''ll be towing is 2875.... can you tell me the payload weight on your 5th and let me know how its working out for you. Thanks, I'm a bit...
  14. PASTORT55

Thanks, it's a 4WD ... it seems like the payload is going to be around 3700 - 3900 based on others experience ... not happy about that .... really don't want to go with a dually, but don't want to be unsafe either... thanks!
  15. PASTORT55

Has anyone come across Payload discrepancies on the website? I ordered a 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn SRW and in looking for the payload, I'm seeing conflicting numbers. 1 link says its 4330 and another says its 5580 for the exact same build out. For a 5th wheel, that makes all the difference ...