Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Does anyone have access to vehicle tracking once its on the truck?

My truck was supposed to be delivered today, well as of last week anyways. Im trying not to bug the salesman too much and was wondering if its still on track. Third time my delivery date has changed 3C63R3CL5NG164610
It usually will go right from KZT to KZX, for some reason KZU is hardly ever used, I still see KZT, but you are overdue by a week or so.

Robfreitas

Reaction score
It usually will go right from KZT to KZX, for some reason KZU is hardly ever used, I still see KZT, but you are overdue by a week or so.
Thanks, is it showing any expected delivery date? Originally it was 15-21 then 8-16 and now 19-27 so i have no cule whats going on

dynocompe

Reaction score
They specialize in Internet Sales (and get you best prices) - I would bet you could meet them if you really wanted to, but if vehicle is being delivered to you or even if you are picking it up, someone else may be more proficient in explaining new truck's bells and whistles - and as to paperwork / closing the deal, I have always been passed by "Sales" person to the "Finance" person.

As to other sales people in dealership, I believe at least one person has tried to hijack an Internet Deal (probably looking for a cut of commission) and was less than helpful in getting truck ordered. No progress for a week or so til buyer went directly to Renae or Sandi - then all smooth.
i am talking about "Meet their staff" section on their website, not meet them personally.............. You would think if they were in charge of internet sales, they would actually be on their website on the internet where it shows what staff work there since that is who you will be wanting to contact. They are in charge of internet sales, but dont show up on their internet website as staff lol

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Not sure if you went with a DRW or SRW for your ‘22. The fact that I ordered a dually and I put a lot of work into my ‘06 2500 makes me want to keep it around as a grocery getter/toy.

Then again, if someone wants to offer me a decent amount for it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered a SRW. And as Brutal said my existing 3rd gen is most desirable and with all the bs happening right now with the values on used trucks it’s making it not only possible to order the new truck without breaking the bank but will allow me to pay off my BMW and make an accurate decision wether to lease or finance the new one as I plan on having it for only a few to 4 years.
From my research it seems I’ll easily get 29-30k on my existing which has 142k miles and is very clean and in great shape. Plus has way too many extras to list.
I’ve seen them on autotrader for up to 46k! Maybe I’ll ask 35k and do it as an auction on eBay if I can a few weeks before I pick up the new one?

Robfreitas

Reaction score
The dates are not reliable 95% of the time if not more, they are just dates thrown out there.
Damn i was kind of hoping to have this thing for Christmas. Is there any type of way of tracking it a little more indepth to see were it actually is? I think its been in the shipping stages for over a month now

Nashscarport

Reaction score
Is there any way that you could check mine? I wasn’t given a delivery date but was told that it’s on a train. TIA

3C6UR5FL0NG176224

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
At Mark Dodge, how come Ranae or Sandi dont show up on meet their staff? Any other sales person i could just click on them and email directly, dont need to know their contact info. Is Ranae and Sandi new employees?
I don’t know about Sandi except she works with Renae. Renae has been there for several months now. She’s the best I’ve ever worked with anywhere ever. I called her and asked if she was on her computer and said I wanted a Limited or Laramie with pretty much everything except airbags, upfitter and rear back-up alarm or so I thought. She explained what all packages contain and helped me decide Laramie vs Limited. All told it was 0 pressure and very quick. She emailed me my info and I sent it around and researched and decided exactly what I wanted called her and boom done.
Apparently Mark Dodge doesn’t do commission they pay a flat fee to their sales folks so it doesn’t matter the truck you buy the salesperson makes the same.
I haven’t found that kind of service here in Colorado. I found the exact opposite here. It made it worth doing a deal in Louisiana.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
I don’t know about Sandi except she works with Renae. Renae has been there for several months now. She’s the best I’ve ever worked with anywhere ever. I called her and asked if she was on her computer and said I wanted a Limited or Laramie with pretty much everything except airbags, upfitter and rear back-up alarm or so I thought. She explained what all packages contain and helped me decide Laramie vs Limited. All told it was 0 pressure and very quick. She emailed me my info and I sent it around and researched and decided exactly what I wanted called her and boom done.
Apparently Mark Dodge doesn’t do commission they pay a flat fee to their sales folks so it doesn’t matter the truck you buy the salesperson makes the same.
I haven’t found that kind of service here in Colorado. I found the exact opposite here. It made it worth doing a deal in Louisiana.
Would you have the contact info for Renae ?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Noticed new on my 2022 ram that if I leave the truck and shut the driver side door while it's running it the horn chirps 3 times. Wish I could disable that, it's incredibly annoying when hooking up to a trailer or just running inside real quick. Anyone else notice this feature new for 2022? My 2018 doesn't do this.
Yeah, this has been discussed here. Un real stupid on Chrysler. I hope you can change that in settings or program that out with one of them OBD thingamiggigy’s. They should also tar and feather the moron who came up with that electronic nanny. Obviously someone who doesn’t drive or need a truck. Maybe doesn’t drive at all.

223500DRW

Reaction score
Haha, I don’t doubt you one bit. That’s what we say about advancement in the Navy, “no rhyme or reason to it…it’s all timing”

Sent from

They specialize in Internet Sales (and get you best prices) - I would bet you could meet them if you really wanted to, but if vehicle is being delivered to you or even if you are picking it up, someone else may be more proficient in explaining new truck's bells and whistles - and as to paperwork / closing the deal, I have always been passed by "Sales" person to the "Finance" person.

As to other sales people in dealership, I believe at least one person has tried to hijack an Internet Deal (probably looking for a cut of commission) and was less than helpful in getting truck ordered. No progress for a week or so til buyer went directly to Renae or Sandi - then all smooth.
so I had a conversation with Aaron. to make you all aware Renae is a internet salesperson they are paid 500.00 per vehicle sale. straight up that's why there is a 1000k deposit. they get it up front no other commission. Renae is also located in Florida and not at the dealer at least she told me that not sure if Sandi is at the dealer or not. but who cares they are giving you the best deal possible. Renae is also military affiliated and is honest. hope this helps you guys with ease.

dperry149

Reaction score
so I had a conversation with Aaron. to make you all aware Renae is a internet salesperson they are paid 500.00 per vehicle sale. straight up that's why there is a 1000k deposit. they get it up front no other commission. Renae is also located in Florida and not at the dealer at least she told me that not sure if Sandi is at the dealer or not. but who cares they are giving you the best deal possible. Renae is also military affiliated and is honest. hope this helps you guys with ease.
well..... I have to say, the lack of response from my dealer is making me think about re-ordering from them. I'm pretty impressed them so far.
I will give it a bit more time, as I'm hopefully optimistic about getting my currently ordered truck. :confused:

MrTaz

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. Yeah just dont think its right. Ive just been going by when my salesman has said, he said he asked the manager but you know how that goes. Once i get to the dealership im going to sit down with the manager and try to talk to him about it. Also yeah the msrp went up but what did the dealers actual invoice go up, im sure not 1000 dollars
My Window sticker shows a 1000+ price increase over what the price was when I ordered the truck. The prices have been going up the last few months. I'm just glad I ordered when I did and made deal then.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
My Window sticker shows a 1000+ price increase over what the price was when I ordered the truck. The prices have been going up the last few months. I'm just glad I ordered when I did and made deal then.
Yeah I’ve been worried about them raising the price on my truck as well. Window sticker shows MSRP $1000 higher than what was on my build sheet. I hadn’t noticed the disclaimer at bottom of build sheet I signed saying the price is subject to change. I also have another sheet showing what my price is, my deposit, my taxes and fees, and my total cost. Nowhere on that form does it mention price subject to change. Asked the sales manager about it and he said “ what are you worried we’re going to raise the price on you”. I said yes I am. He assured me that my deal is set in stone. We will see in just a few short weeks I hope.

Rockman

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been discussed here. Un real stupid on Chrysler. I hope you can change that in settings or program that out with one of them OBD thingamiggigy’s. They should also tar and feather the moron who came up with that electronic nanny. Obviously someone who doesn’t drive or need a truck. Maybe doesn’t drive at all.
Ford has been doing it for years.. when I get my truck I’ll try to find it in bcm with alpha.. if not horn is getting unplugged

Users who are viewing this thread