Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Correct oil for 2022 HD BH Hemi?

So I'm sure it's been mentioned before but when I do a search it doesn't come up. When we got our truck a year ago everyone was saying make sure you use a synthetic oil with the MS12633 specs. However when I chatted with Mopar they are saying MS-A0921. Is this one and the same? Looking for...
  2. P

Homelink question

Does anyone know if your still able to program Homelink if you don't have the garage door remote? We can't find ours.
  3. P

What is Sirius/XM Guardian?

If I'm understanding correctly, the new trucks come with this Sirius/XM Guardian. What is this and does this mean you can not have a regular subscription to Sirius, that it must be the Guardian one?
  4. P

5th Wheel hitches with turning point pin box question

So our RAM CC is on order and will be here next month. Our plan is to find a used Grand Design Reflection 150 series 5th wheel which has the turning point pin box which can be locked out. Was hoping to get the Andersen Ultimate or PullRite Super lite hitch. Trying to reduce weight in the bed...
  5. P

2500 Vinyl floor instead of carpet? Who has it?

So I messed up and accidentally ordered my 2500 Big Horn with the vinyl flooring. I guess I thought the box to check was for mats or something..I really don't know. But it's done and I can't change it because I'm already in D1 status with a build date in a couple days I think. I know may are...
  6. P

PullRight Superlite verses Andersen Ultimate hitch?

Going to be buying one of these hitches for our RAM 2500 to pull a 10k pound 5th wheel. I'm leaning towards the PullRight. I like how the PullRight has the funnel for easy hookup. Your suggestions or info will be appreciated.
  7. P

Building my RAM 2500. Help

So about to order the Ram 2500 GAS. Probably going with the Big Horn. Question is is there anything "special" that I'll need for towing a 5th wheel? Please DO NOT say a diesel. Don't even go there..seriously. This 5th wheel is 1/2 ton towable so please again don't go down the Diesel road. Does...
  8. P

2022 2500 GAS Payload question

Would like to know the difference in payload from a Tradesman GAS 4x4 Crew cab with like a level 2 trim and also the Big Horn GAS with the same type trim. B group I think. Needing payload but like the Big Horns interior better. Don't need a lot of bells and whistles but do want the 8.4" screen...
  9. P

Towing question

I am new to this forum so take it easy on me. :p We are looking at upgrading from travel trailer to 5th wheel and therefore we will need to upgrade from our F150 to a 3/4 ton truck. We're looking at the Ram 2500's. Of course so hard to find right now so may need to build one. I'm in no hurry...